Free Fire is back with an all-new event, dubbed as the Faded Wheel Event, and redeem codes to go along with it. The devs at Free Fire like their following, and try to reward us, the players with the things that we like. The events in Free Fire offer skins, weapons, crates, bundles, and many more cosmetics.
The main star of this event is the Destiny Guardian Evo XM8 skin. In this article, we will be taking a look at the redeem codes and the event that Free Fire is conducting.
What Are The Free Fire Redeem Codes?
Here are the codes that are active:
- JUHG FDSE DRTG
- FEY8 OKMN BVD1
- FDFV CSAS EDRF
How Do I Redeem These Free Fire Codes?
For those who might be new to the wonderful world of Garena Free Fire, the codes allow a player to get some items for free. Here are the steps for redeeming the codes.
- Firstly, head over to their main official page. Or click here to go to the website.
- There will be an instruction to log in. So, log in using your Google, Facebook, Twitter handles, or even your VK IDs.
- Then, copy over the codes to the text box which will pop up after logging in. Hit the confirm button, and continue.
- Following the confirmation process, a box will appear. This box is for cross-checking, so click on OK to proceed.
- Then you will redeem the codes successfully. But, please do note that the codes will credited after 24 hours. Moreover, the points will not work for guest accounts.
The Faded Wheel Event In Free Fire
The all-new event is called the Faded Wheel Event. Well, some might wonder, what to do in this event? This event’s main task is simple. Players have to spin a wheel, from which they will get a reward. But, as always, each spin costs diamonds, the in-game currency.
The event is will run from 7th August to 5th September. As mentioned before, the main star of the event is the skin known as Destiny Guardian Evo XM8. It’s got a futuristic look to it. As per the description by Garena, it reads:
How Do Partake In The Faded Wheel Event?
- Firstly launch Free Fire, and head over to the Event section.
- Search for the Faded Wheel Event.
- After the search, make sure to remove two items that you don’t wish to acquire.
- After confirmation, spin the wheel.
- The first spin is free of charge, but following that, the price of each spin increases.
The Faded Wheel Event will most likely be a good attraction for Garena Free Fire. The game seriously has a lot going on at all times. This feature of the game makes it interesting to play. But, when you are grinding, make sure to have fun, and keep safe. Happy Gaming!
Also Read – Top 3 Active Skill Characters in Free Fire
Or read more about Free Fire here.