Mobile gaming is a massive industry, and we are only able to cover a fraction of it. Founded at the end of 2020, Mobile Gaming Hub has already become a leading source of mobile gaming news and update. It has become a trusted source for millions of mobile gamers around the world. We have contributed a lot towards mobile game journalism, and if you want to hop on the boat, you are more than welcome.
We are always looking for passionate mobile gamers that love writing and sharing their gaming experience and knowledge with others. As a part of MGH, you will cover the latest news and trends, conduct interviews, review the latest games, and play a crucial role in executing many creatives ideas. If you think you are up for it, then this is your chance to start doing what you love. Play, Write and Earn.
What are we looking for
At the moment, we are looking for freelancers with the following attributes,
- Good command of English.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress and SEO.
- Be able to work in a team and communicate well.
- Timely delivery of the contents.
- Sound knowledge of how to create comprehensive guides for games.
What do we write
At MGH, we write and publish a variety of content such as news, review, previews, opinion piece, interviews, etc. So if you are interested, we’ll surely have something for you. Even if you are a gamer that plays just one game wholeheartedly, do not think twice before applying.
For your reference, here is a list of areas that we generally cover
- Mobile Gaming news & updates.
- Mobile Gaming Industry highlights.
- In-depth guides and Tips, and Tricks on popular titles like League of Legends Wild Rift, COD Mobile, etc
- Mobile esports news.
- Beginners Guides about newly released mobile games.
- List of mobile games – such as top 5 mobile MOBA games.
- Developer Interviews.
- Game reviews.
We are always open to expanding. So if you have something on your mind that you think we should be covering, we will be more than happy to hear from you.
6 reasons you should work with MGH
- Get paid to work. We offer incentive models, so there is no cap on how much you can earn.
- Get to test popular upcoming games before the public.
- Be a part of the industry, talk with game developers, conduct interviews.
- Meet like-minded people.
- Represent your work in front of millions of readers.
- Get gift cards/ game codes and freebies.
How to apply?
We love hearing from creative writers! Therefore, we have no requirement. Just shoot an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org with your details such as name, age country. Please also try to attach link/files to your previous work, that helps us understand your potential better.