Innersloth- the company behind the existence of the popular game: Among Us, has revealed a humorous piece of information in their latest tweet. The tweet comes up disclosing the top chosen colors ever since their 15 players update. It shows a chart with ‘red’ as the top-ranked color choice followed by color choices ranked in descending order, concluding ‘tan’ as the least chosen color in Among us.
Among Us is a multiplayer game of teamwork and betrayal, where there are one or more imposters who need to be voted off the spaceship before they kill a maximum of the crewmate players. The game is available for iOS, Android, Nintendo Switch, and PC and is free to download and play.
Colour Popularity Rankings
- Red has been the most chosen colour in Among us leading the charts. The ranking is not surprising enough since red has been the flag bearer to this franchise since inception.
- The order goes on with Black in second and White in third position.
- Amongst the newest of colours introduced in the big update, it comes as a surprise that Rose has made its place in the top 5s, amidst all existing colours being the only newly added colour in the top 10s, securing fourth position.
- Blue secures the fifth position, followed by cyan, yellow, pink , purple and orange till tenth position.
- The remaining colours (lime, green, brown) along with the newly added colours (coral, banana, gray, maroon, tan) rank up till the 18th position. ‘Tan’ held the 18th position, as for obvious reasons being the most bland colour hardly chosen.
The developers have maintained a very remarkable social presence being relatable and humorous with their content at the same time and hence, took it further on a comical note by adding in the comments section a consolation prize for tan, on being ‘the best at being last’.
Next Big Update
Players have been hyped ever since the revelation made by the game developers on the Among Us roadmap during 2021’s Summer Game Fest. With an increased competition allowing 15 player lobby, also brings in new strategies for the players to adopt and master, new varieties preventing the players from getting deviated anytime soon.
The June update although was well comprehended by the players, the developers are looking forward to another big update, the traces, and bits of which have been surfacing all over Twitter about the “Spacebean animation”. Whether the Spacebean is an integral part of the next update or is just an animation used by the developers to deviate from the players is not known yet.
No official announcement has been made yet as of now regarding the update or what it will consist of but the players are eagerly waiting for the developers to clear the air and drop in some more clarity regarding the update soon.
Any updates on this head will immediately be posted so keep checking in our blogs daily to not miss out on the latest gaming trends!