Hello, gamers! Genvid Entertainment LLC has launched Silent Hill: Ascension this year as an adventure game. This has the chills and thrills of a horror survival game too. You would have fun taking part in the mysterious journey of the Johansen Family. Play the game to decide the whole story. Since there are no reset buttons, here is a quick guide that will help you to play it well and never regret your decisions. So let’s begin!
Know Your Lobby Page
While you open the game, you will be directed towards a lobby page full of options and great scenes on your screen. This might be visible after the tutorial. Hence, do not panic we will be explaining to you all the details of each section here.
- Starting With Episodes
Episodes are the main and fun stories that get released over time. You can watch the videos and stay updated with the epic storyline.
Did you love an episode? Or did you miss an episode’s live? Then move to this page. This acts as an inventory of all the past episodes that were released.
This is the section you would find more interesting. You have to read the context, watch the episodes and then decide what would you want to happen to a character. You can see the maximum voting from people around the world too. Note that for making a decision, IP Points (Influence Points) are used.
Well, this section is important as there will be daily and weekly tasks available when you tap on Goals. Completing these tasks will provide you with resources like XP Points and IP Points. This is essential to continue playing the game.
- What’s In Store?
Here is the place where you can buy IP points using real money. We do not recommend doing so as you can earn enough IP points if you play wisely. Also, here you can purchase the Season Pass through which you can gain access to exclusive frames, stickers, IP points, face, etc.
- Arcane Library
The arcane library can be fun while you wait for episodes or decisions. Here there will be certain games that will test your brain. The Arcane section consists of two parts – Arcane and Mindfulness. In the arcane section, some parts will be reserved for season pass holders while other games you can play. The Mindfulness also comprises mini-games like Shapeshifter, Tiles, etc.
Tips To Play The New Silent Hill: Ascension Game
Here are some tips which will be essential for you to know so that you do not miss out on the fun to play the game.
- Firstly, as we mentioned the mini-games in Arcane Library earlier these can be very helpful for you. The game refreshes daily and you need to play it to gain reward points like IP, XP, etc.
- Decision-making depends upon your understanding of the episodes you have played. Hence, you should always catch up to previous ones if you do not remember a context.
- Be very thorough in what you choose in your decisions. Redemption, suffering, or damnation are the options you get but you need to be very sure and confirmed to choose the correct one as this creates an image of you.
- Never miss out on daily tasks and weekly ones too.
- Get IP points by watching old episodes, visiting Arcane, and completing goals for free.
- Check for outcomes of your decision by tapping on your in-game name > then go-to moments.
- You can click on the “Gift Box” icon to get rewards for IP points you spend in the game. Look for it at the top of the lobby page.
With this, we bring the curtain down to today’s guide. If your gameplay knowledge has expanded today, then feel free to swing by Mobile Gaming Hub every time you want some tips on your next most-played games. Explore a variety of content with us daily! Happy Gaming!
Also Read: Blood Strike Beginner’s Guide And Tips.