Howdy everyone! The Blood Strike game developed by NetEase Games is about to become super easy and very rewarding to play with our guided steps. If you are a beginner, then you can learn all the basics here too. Want to get on top of the basic gameplay? Then we have our best suggestions and tips so that you can progress faster in the game with loads of fun. So let’s start this guide right now!
1 Types Of Playable Modes
The Blood Strike game offers great gameplay modes in which you will surely have fun. Each game mode works a bit differently than the other. Firstly, you will have a Battle Royale game type in which there will be both Ranked and Unranked options. The ranked option will affect your tier ratings (which will be discussed in the next part) and the unranked matches will have no effect on your tier. Next is the Squad Fight which is a short 4V4 match. It is just like a TDM where the team with the highest wins will grab the victory.
There is a training ground mode called The Range. Another mode is called Hot Zone in which you will where you will need to capture an area. The team with the highest captures will win.
2 Tier Ranking In Blood Strike
The Blood Strike is an extremely well-defined game with ranks and tiers that you should not miss out on. If you die early you might be losing some tier points. And depending upon your finishing position, kills, damage, and other stuff you can get great points that will add up to your tier. There are different tiers which are mentioned in ascending order here – Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Master, and Legend.
With each season the tier resets and your highest tier in the current season will determine your starting tier in the new season. There will be great season rewards too as you will be reaching higher tiers.
3 Choose Your Weapon And Playstyle
Looting is the main thing in this game and hence you must be very sure of picking up the right guns. If you are good at sniping then grab a sniper with all the perfect attachments and scope for it. If you love playing midrange or close-range fights, then an AR along with a DMR might prove to be just right for you.
Also, in this game, your weapons need to be upgraded to make them more powerful. Also, you would need to consider the right weapon with a good firing speed so that you can deal more damage to the enemy.
4 Some Quick Tips To Play Blood Strike
We didn’t know how to categorize these tips, but they were really important things to know. If you are playing a battle royale game, you must focus on certain things that you will need to enhance your gameplay. Here it goes –
- Always focus on daily missions, achievements, and even weekly tasks. Participating in the events will be fruitful in gaining great rewards.
- Focus on surviving with a good number of kills. For this, you would need medics and a proper loot to be filled in your bag. Watch out for sufficient ammo, hand grenades, bandages, and other things before taking a fight.
- If your HP is constantly decreasing, then always take covers in between fights, throw smokes or stuns, and heal yourself.
- You must avoid crowded yet high loot places like Sakura Valley, Rocket Base, Port, or Missile Basement if you are just beginning and unable to take good fights.
- Always check for your sensitivity settings to play better. If your device heats up, then it is recommended to lower your graphics to smooth and FPS to standard.
- Another important tip would be to wear good headphones with low latency to hear enemies’ footsteps.
- Also, keep an evil eye on the map to know enemies around you or any other marked places.
That remains all for the day. If you have learnt something new, then make sure to visit us more often on our website – Mobile Gaming Hub. We will enlighten you with exclusive and latest news, tier lists, guides and many more content. Happy Gaming!