Rivengard is a single-player strategy role-playing game published by Snowprint Studios. The game is set in a fantasy world called Rivengard where enemies like dwarves, goblins, elves, etc. are trying to encroach on your land. Your aim is to recruit new heroes, build a strong team and go on a battle against your enemies and outsmart them. This strategy game will put your tactical thinking and management to the test.
Rivengard’s game mechanics is relatively basic and can be easily understood from the game tutorial. However, as mentioned earlier, the game requires strategic thinking and tactical moves to win against the enemies. In this guide article, I will provide you with some tips and tricks that will not only help you win the battles but also help you progress quickly.
Tips for Rivengard
1. Daily Quests and Achievements
A good way to progress in the game is to complete the daily quests and achievements. Both daily quests and achievements enumerate tasks that are directly linked with the main story of the game and thus require no extra effort to be completed. In return, you will receive various useful rewards like chests, gold, hero shards, and various other resources. So, make sure to check your daily quests and achievement regularly and try to finish as many of the tasks as possible to earn maximum resources and progress faster in the game.
2. Play Special Events
Rivengard features a ton of special events in the game to keep the players active. These events are usually for a limited time and they reward you with various useful resources. So, whenever special events are going on in the game, make sure to participate in them to win huge amounts of resources that will help you progress. You can access the special events from the home screen menu.
3. Upgrade Your Heroes
As you progress through the game and reach higher levels you will need stronger heroes to keep winning battles. So, it goes without saying that upgrading your heroes is crucial. Now there are different ways to strengthen a hero in Rivengard. I have described all the ways in the list below,
- Hero: Heroes can be promoted to increase their number of stars and also their rarity level. Promoting heroes to their next level provides a 20% boost to their base stats. To encourage a hero you will need a certain number of hero laurels. Hero laurels can be easily obtained through battles, summons, or shops.
- Special Ability: Every hero in Rivengard has some special ability that can be used on the battlefield, once per match, to their advantage. These special abilities of heroes can be upgraded for an increased effect on the battlefield. To upgrade abilities you will need a certain XP level on your hero, then you can use gold to upgrade the ability.
- Equipment: You can increase your heroes’ base stats by equipping them with weapons, armors, and rings. These types of equipment can be found in chests or obtained via battle rewards. You can further upgrade the equipment, as you’re hero’s XP level increases, to boost your hero’s stats.
- Rank-Up: You can apply some upgrade items to your heroes that will increase their stats like Health, Damage, Armor, etc. A total of 6 items can be applied in each rank. After you have applied all 6 upgrades you can rank up your hero.
4. Join an Active Guild
One of the first things you should do after starting out Rivengard is to join an active guild. You will unlock the option to join a guild after reaching player level 6. Joining a guild will ensure you more resources. You can also ask your guild members for items to upgrade your heroes.
5. Know the Hero Classes
Every character in Rivengard belongs to one of the 3 hero classes which are Mages, Warriors, and Rogues. Each role is more vital than the other two roles and can deal more damage to them. So, before you select your heroes for a team or engage in battle, always check your enemy characters’ roles. For instance, if you attack an enemy from the Warrior class with a hero from the Warrior class it will be ineffective. Also, try to keep a balance among the heroes from each role. You can check roles by tapping on characters.
6. Play for All 3 Stars
In the campaign battle mode in Rivengard you can gain up to a 3-star victory. The more stars you earn the more win rewards you will get. If two of your heroes die in the battle you will get a 1-star victory, if one of your heroes dies you will get a 2-star victory, and if none of your heroes die you will get a 3-star victory. Always try to get all 3 stars in every battle to win maximum rewards. If you could not manage to get 3 stars in a battle, you can always replay the battles and get a 3-star victory and collect the rewards.
7. Don’t Do Single Summons
You can use the summon feature in the game to summon new heroes or hero laurels and shards. To use the summon feature you will need to summon tokens. Now, you can do both single summon or summon 10 times but, when you do summon 10 times your odds of getting Epic or Legendary drops will be greater. So I’ll highly recommend you not to use the summon tokens for single summons. Collect at least 10 tokens and do a 10 times draw.
With that said, Rivengard: Tips and Tricks comes to an end. I hope you enjoyed reading the article and found it useful. If you have any doubts regarding the game, feel free to comment below. For more guides like this keep reading Mobile Gaming Hub. Download Rivengard for free, from Google Play or the App Store.
Also Read: Top 10 Popular Mobile Games to Play In 2022