Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds is a stunning MMORPG created by Netmarble, which is also responsible for popular games like Seven Deadly Sins, BTS World, and others. This game is another addition to the previous Ni no Kuni games. A beta tester for Ni no Kuni’s “Soul Divers” wakes up in a completely different world. They begin to realize that the new world may not be a game after all. The AI, who was supposed to act as a guide for the players, violates the system, to warn them about something. What that is, we have to find out by playing through the game. If you’re new to the game and know nothing about it, we have a detailed beginner’s guide and a few tips and tricks to get started.
Downloading Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds
You can download the game on the Google Play Store and the App Store. If you’re a Genshin Impact fan or an RPG fan in general, you would definitely enjoy this game.
Learning about all the Classes:
You can choose between five different classes in this game. Each of them has its own unique playstyle, advantages, and disadvantages. Here are all of the class and information about them-
- Swordman– Excels in rapid, continuous attacks and wields a one-handed sword. He is an all-around player with the best attack and endurance.
- Engineer– A firearms expert who is proficient with a range of weapons, including rifles. She is an expert at healing, resurrecting, and buffing other characters.
- Witch– A perfectionist magician who wields her magic spear with ease. She specializes in AOE attacks and ranks the best in it among all classes.
- Destroyer– A tough warrior who wields a massive hammer and can deliver a devastating strike. He is the most powerful in terms of health and defense.
- Rogue– He’s an archer who perplexes his opponents with his deceptive tactics and archery ability. Not only is he a long-range attacker, but he is also a supporter who helps his teammates.
It’s important to pick a class that you enjoy and feel at ease with. You can always choose destroyer or swordman if you want a tanky class. After you’ve decided on a class, you can customize your character as you wish.
Upgrade your weapons and familiars
As you go through the game, it will get increasingly harder, so be sure to upgrade your weapons and familiars. In the beginning, you will have low-level weapons. Don’t go and use up all the upgrade materials on them, just do a little bit till you get better weapons. You can also summon for more weapons, but hold that off till you sort your familiars out. This only becomes a necessity far into the game.
When it comes to familiars, you can get more of those with the help of the gacha system. The game lets you summon 10x familiars for free and also re-roll those summon 10 times till you decide on which familiar you want. This is your golden chance to reroll over and over and get the 4-star familiar that you like the most. Upgrade the rarer familiars more since their stats are way better than the 1-star ones.
Understanding the elements and their affinity
Ni no Kuni: Cross worlds has an elemental system, just like every RPG you’ve played. They do not apply to the classes, but they boost the amount of damage dealt by your familiars and weapons if they have an advantage over the enemy. If players have the favorable element weapon and familiars, they can do 1.5x damage this way. This is how all of them work:
- Fire: Strong against Wind, weak against Water.
- Water: Strong against Fire, weak against Wind.
- Wind: Strong against Water, weak against Fire.
- Dark: Strong against Light, weak against itself.
- Light: Strong against Dark, weak against itself.
It’s important to remember this while fighting against enemies of a special element. You have three weapon slots to assign weapons in, just have to switch them out on time.
Finish all of the Quests and Dailies
Going through the main quest will be your top priority in this game. At some points, they will be locked behind the reputation quest, which you have to complete as well. There is an option for you to auto through most parts of every quest, which is perfect if you’re busy but want to progress through the game. Focus on the main quest over anything in this game.
Once you have dailies unlocked, don’t forget about them as well. Completing them early in the game will give you all of the rewards you need. Players can participate in the daily boss battle raids, which take place at various times throughout the day, and send out a message 10 minutes before the raid begins. Alongside all of this, there is a bunch of challenges that you can take part in to get hefty rewards.
Overall, Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds has all the elements that a regular RPG has and much, much more. There’s a vast world for players to explore and have fun in. The game’s only flaw is that it is not really F2P friendly and can become P2W as you continue through it. If you can overlook that, you can still have loads of fun in this game so, Happy Gaming!
Also Read: Bleach: Brave Souls – Tips and Tricks
Leave a Reply