Apex Legends Mobile is a strategy battle royale shooter game set within the immersive Apex Legends universe that features Legendary character-based gameplay, best-in-class squad battles, and fast-paced combat that cemented the game’s place as one of the top shooters, all in a mobile package. Players can compete against other mobile players by teaming up with two friends in multiplayer gameplay. Combine each Legend’s distinct abilities to master team roles, synergize plays, and dominate Apex Legends games.
But you can’t win easily without a good weapon. Thankfully, there are plenty of them Apex Legends Mobile. So, in order to assist you, we have created a tier list for weapons. The tier list is based on weapon mobility, dynamic use, attachment versatility, firepower, range, and other factors. This list will guide you in picking the ideal gun for a battle with the legends.
Apex Legends Mobile Tier List
S-Tier – Weapons
- When it comes to Assault Rifles, the R-301 Carbine will be the first option for any gamer. Its balanced and dynamic use, as well as the rate of fire and range of coverage, will put a player’s face on cloud nine.
- The Volt SMG is an excellent choice for close-quarters and mid-range combat. The recoil is easy to regulate, and the weapon’s high damage output will wreak havoc on the enemy.
- The Spitfire can carry up to 40-60 bullets and is an excellent ranged weapon. Shotguns are designed for close-range combat, most likely extreme close.
- This Mastiff has a high damage output and may quickly dispatch foes. It also has a high fire rate, which is a benefit.
- In Apex Legends Mobile, the Kraber.50-Cal is the most powerful sniper rifle. Except in supply drops, this bolt action rifle is difficult to come by throughout the game.
A-Tier – Weapons
- In terms of Assault Rifles, HAVOC is the top pick in this category. This rifle is a worthy weapon of choice because it has a larger magazine and the fastest bullet travel speed. With 1000RPM, the R-99 SMG boasts the fastest rate of fire.
- When powered up, Sentinel may do some serious damage. The Sniper is a bolt-action rifle that can be used to replace the high-profile Kraber. 50-Cal. Though this one is a little more difficult to perfect, it can make a significant difference in long-range combat.
- Longbow DMR is a single-shot semi-automatic rifle. It’s an ideal DMR for taking out opponents with a few bullets. Although the fire rate may pose some issues, precise use will eliminate the problem.
- In the pistol category, the first choice would be Wingman. Except as a close-range support weapon, it isn’t the best weapon for conflicts.
B-Tier – Weapons
- Hemlok isn’t fully automatic; instead, it employs a three-round burst, which is ideal for close-range combat.
- The Alternator SMG is a tiny firearm with excellent accuracy while shooting. This cannon has a lot of recoil, but it’s mitigated by the fact that it has a rapid bullet travel speed.
- L-Star EMG weapon can be hazardous in close battle due to its rapid fire rate and damage. If the rounds are connected to the head, the EVA-8 Auto Shotgun can shoot continuously and cause a lot of damage.
C-Tier – Weapons
- These are weapons that are considered to be of a lesser class. Although some of them have distinctive characteristics, these weapons are not fit for deadly combat. Players, on the other hand, can choose them and still win fights.
- On the top, the G7 Scout can only contain 26 bullets. The faster-moving bullets, on the other hand, are deadly.
- The Prowler Burst PDW is a bullpup SMG that can be lethal in close combat.
- The Mozambique shotgun has three barrels and is extremely accurate when fired.
- The Charge Rifle in the sniper category is a little difficult to master, but once mastered, a player can achieve complete dominance.
With that, we would conclude our tier list for Apex Legends Mobile Weapons. You can download the game from Play Store and App Store for Android and iOS.
Also Read: Complete List of Netflix Games
Leave a Reply