Game of Nations is a new RPG adventure, a game that is as easy as just swiping the finger but requires strategizing the gameplay. You get to experience an epic universe with a beautiful story as you unlock unique heroes from legendary civilizations, and there are endless novelties and quests. I am sure you are here for tips so let’s begin without wasting time.
Tip #1 – Select Your Nation Carefully in Game of Nations
Yes, you have to choose your nation wisely as each of the seven nations or civilizations has unique starter troops and epic heroes, which get unlocked later in the game. In the beginning, you will only get some Melee and range troops, but as you grow, you will get a variety of troops to play with. Now, let’s talk about the types of civilizations:
- Greeks: They have good Melee-type soldiers
- Egyptians: They are known for grade sworders and have good archers as well
- Norseman: They have slingers, and you get Loki as your hero, right?
- Romans: They have good slingers and well-arranged long-ranged units
- Mayans: They have a good range of archers
- Koreans: They have an overall balanced troops
- Native Americans: They have ranged and good melee combinations
Tip #2 – Get Strong by Increasing Manpower
After unlocking my army, you get to assign new troops to expand your army, upgrade them, and play strategically. On the top left corner of the screen, you will see yellow helmets, which indicate the number of troops you have in the army, also known as manpower. If there are six helmets, it means you can assign a maximum of six troops to your army or not more than that. The cards or the troops which have already been set will show deployed, and there are several other options available as well, which you can use as you grow. You get to expand your army by unlocking more units. As you keep playing and complete missions, you will open one more when you reach level 12.
Tip #3 – Upgrade Troop Cards
The simple logic of winning the matches is that your army’s power score has to be higher than the enemy nation for the score. Through this, you will have a very high chance of winning a battle fist icon, and to increase the power, you have to gain more troops in your army. You get additional troops slots when you reach certain levels and someone new units; why you can also try to gain XP and upgrade your army cards through gold coins that you receive from winning matches and completing quests and missions.
Tip #4 – Collect Rank Points in Game of Nations
Rank points are very useful in the game as you can level your troops drastically, and the ways to obtain these points are from campaign missions, AFK treasury, weekly quest tower of aspiration, et cetera. I highly recommend that you play this game at least every 4 to 5 hours and win the matches this way; you will have higher chances of collecting more rank points.
Some Other Miscellaneous Tips
- Make sure you build a good and well-balanced formation because, in most matches, this will be crucial to determining the winner.
- Acquire new troops
- equip your army with the latest gears
- collect as many as diamonds possible
- Don’t forget to unlock buffs. Now you may wonder how you will unlock buffs? you can easily unlock buffs by leveling up the units until you unlock buffs which grant positive status effects to your troops and increases your troop’s power drastically
Game of Nations Idle RPG is available on Google Play and App Store. Well, that’s all the tips and tricks I think you will need to conquer the game, and this game is pretty straightforward. If you can harvest coins and grow your troops, you will no doubt be able to win the upcoming matches easily. If you have any doubts feel free to comment down below, and if you like strategic defense games like this, then do check out: Micro RPG.
Also Read: Top 10 Tank Games For Android and iOS
Leave a Reply