ARK LEGENDS is the most recent addition to the list of highly anticipated mobile games of 2022! Melting Games’ top-down 3D RPG has just launched an open beta test version with a no-wipe policy. Players can make as much progress as they wish, and their progress will be saved long after the game is officially released. Currently available on Google Play as a free-to-play title. In this article, we will discuss the ARK LEGENDS beginner’s guide.
ARK LEGENDS, which takes place on the vast continent of Arthuka, blends many aspects found in MMORPGs and top-down RPGs. Players can explore the world of ARK LEGENDS in real-time 3D with their friends, just as in an MMORPG, but combat is simulated automatically, similar to games like King’s Raid and Figure Fantasy. Without further delay let’s begin with the ARK LEGENDS beginner’s guide.
ARK LEGENDS beginner’s guide
Basics of Summoning System
ARK LEGENDS is a gacha game in which players must summon new heroes by using the many summoning banners available in the game. Players can obtain these heroes through the in-game summoning system known as “Syella Train,” which becomes available after completing the tutorial. Similarly, like in other gacha games, heroes with higher rarities have a lesser probability of being summoned, while heroes with lower rarities have the highest chance of being summoned.
- Standard Iron Core– A starter in the Syella station for summoning new heroes. Players can summon on The Journey summoning banner with their Standard Iron Cores.
- Superior Iron Core – A summoning beginning for all heroes in Syella Station. Superior Iron Cores can be used to summon on The Ark Set Sail summoning banner.
- Epic Iron Core – A starter for summoning rare and epic heroes from Syella Station’s event. Players can summon on the Light and Shadow summoning banner with their Epic Iron Cores.
- Brave Heart – A Bounty Union exclusive item. Players can summon on the Set Sail At Dawn summoning banner with their Brave Hearts.
Understanding the Mechanics of Combat
The combat system in ARK LEGENDS is simple to grasp, with few complex concepts to contend with. For its battles, the game uses a standard top-down format. Before delving deeper into fighting mechanisms, we must first understand how players win battles. Simply put, defeat all foes while ensuring that at least one of your heroes survives until the end of the battle to emerge victorious. Before the combat, players can form a team of five diverse and unique heroes.
The first three heroes are positioned in the back, while the last two are positioned at the front. A clear picture of the number of enemies and their factions is provided, which is vital to consider. ARK LEGENDS employs a faction system, which is similar to the element system used in many comparable gacha games. Each group in this system is weaker and stronger than the others.
During the battle, your heroes advance at their own pace, with the user having only limited influence over them. Players can only use their heroes’ ultimate abilities when they are accessible and have the necessary amount of mana. Mana is a valuable currency that can only be used in battle. Your squad gains mana by attacking foes or being harmed by them. Mana is necessary to trigger your heroes’ ultimate abilities. While some confrontations will have numerous waves of foes, others, such as those in the Lost Sector, will send you immediately into a boss fight. Players can opt to target an enemy specifically or allow the AI do it for them.
There are numerous quality-of-life options available, such as 2X Battle Speed and Auto-Battling, to relieve players of the burden of doing the hard work themselves if they have a powerful formation. There is also an instant loot option, which allows players to receive all prizes based on the amount of energy expended right away. This is similar to the Skip feature. However, it only works in battles that you have previously won.
Quests and Missions
The missions are linked to providing players a chance to obtain delicious rewards such as Brave Hearts, Diamonds, and various types of Iron Cores. The “Sheriff Test” missions are laid out in a 7-day format, with a set of assignments unlocking each day and providing a favorable testing experience for the participants. Daily assignments can be completed by players to gain rich rewards. Here is a list of all the days and missions linked with them.
Different Currencies In ARK LEGENDS
- Diamond: The most valuable currency in ARK LEGENDS, the Diamond has the highest in-game value. Diamonds can be used to purchase Superior Iron Cores, which can then be used to summon stronger, more uncommon heroes. Diamond is mostly obtained by completing in-game events, finishing the main plot stages, farming the Lost region, and receiving rare developer compensation.
- Energy: Energy is another key currency that players should be aware of because it forces them to play the game only when it is accessible. It’s an AFK resource that recharges even while the player isn’t playing the game. Energy is also primarily used to achieve quick advancement, particularly in the early game when there is a lot of stuff to explore and farm.
- Gold: As the mid-game approaches, gold will be one of your toughest obstacles because it is heavily used for improving your Sigils. Sigils have a direct impact on your heroes’ stats. Gold is mostly obtained by farming the various content accessible in the game.
This was all about the ARK LEGENDS beginner’s guide. We hope you find this article useful. Also, do check out Bloons TD 6 Tier List.
Leave a Reply