Dead By Daylight Mobile Top 5 Killers revealed! People who love to play as killers are confused why they cannot win the matches well; if you have chosen the wrong killer as a beginner, you will have a hard time winning the matches. Here I am with the top five killers that you should use if you are a beginner to win the matches and quickly get rid of the survivors. Without any further adieu, let’s get started with Best five killers.
So in number five, I have kept Hag because she is a very territorial killer. She is a very underrated killer, in my opinion, because Hayat has a very different kind of place time you have to use hack play style efficiently, else you will fail for sure, so I would suggest setting traps near generators and then try to attack the survivors whenever the traps and triggered whenever you are chasing the Survivor make sure you are facing the survival in the middle and this way you will be able to throw a weapon at him correctly she has early load gameplay so if survivors get to repair to generators then don’t feel depressed.
- she has insane potential so make sure to make proper use of her
- she has a great area control
- she is a very strong mid to end game killer
- Try not to chase survivors who are out of your area, and her teachable perks are pretty good too
4. Pyramid Head
Pyramid head ranged attacks can go through walls and also hit multiple Survivors at the same time, and his books are insane you also, and the chess is very calm and clear even though he’s. The thing that only this character can do while no other killer can do is that he can cage the characters instead of straightaway killing or putting them on hooks. Many perks of survivors don’t work in these cages. You can also straight off kill tormented survivors.
- No pressure to move around the map
- immense one versus one potential
- he can counter perks like TS, BT, etc
- he can force survivors to change their play style
Oni is a very strong killer, you can say that the developers had combined HillyBilly and Michael Myers and came up with Oni. Like HillyBilly when he uses his ability to run fast and hit the Survivor, which puts the Survivor in the dead state in one go similarly, Oni has the same command, but in only he can keep running even after coming across objects and can keep running at a very high speed non-stop. He has pros from both deadly killers.
- you will be able to slug a lot of survivors
- Oni has a slow early game
- sometimes he has a lot of potential, just like a hag
- he has a decent amount of map pressure
The nurse can go through objects and walls. The nurse is a very deadly character, but it’s challenging to master a nurse entirely as it requires a lot of experience and time to control the nurse perfectly. Whenever you are playing dead by daylight, you will come across two types of nurses either they will be the best nurses who will play like God, or you will play a nurse who does not even know how to use the lair properly, and you can consider that killer is a noob as well.
- if you have taken nurse, then you need a lot of patience as she is the slowest killer in the game
- always wait for your second blink
- she’s also not as strong as the PC version like in mobile it’s a bit difficult to control nurse while in PC you will be able to hold her in a much better way also make sure that you have turned your aim assist on while playing her
It is like the best killer in dead by daylight mobile. In my opinion, like four others, there will be some other killers that they think are best. Still, in my opinion, the spirit is the deadliest character right now. Whenever she’s using her phase walk, her body will remain in one place. At the same time, she chases the Survivor while you are up against the spirit then remember that the Survivor has no choice but to guess whether the spirit is face walking or standing still for no reason also controlling the spirit is a little bit easier compared to nurse so while you are playing with the spirit you should know:
- she has significantly less amount of counter play and has a very decent amount of map pressure
- she can end chases very quickly like a triangle head
- use headphones or earphones while playing to track survivors
- you can also get survivors down even without using her power by faking phase walk
I haven’t talked much about spirit and nurse because I know almost everyone knows how strong these characters are that’s why I only shared a glimpse of them, so make sure you use one of these killers if you want to win matches as the killer.
Dead By Daylight Mobile is available on Google Play and App Store. That’s all you should know about these strongest killers, and if you think that there are other strong killers as well which should be included, then make sure to comment on them below and try to convince why they are stronger than the killers that have been mentioned here, and you can also check out: Dragon Hunters.
Also Read: Top 10 Best City Builder Games For Android and iOS
Leave a Reply