The Secret of Cat Island has to be one of the best casual games you will play. Its simplicity, ease to play, and interesting gameplay make it a very comforting game. Read to learn how to play and some tips and tricks to help.
About The Secret of Cat Island
The Secret of Cat Island is a casual simulation game that is available on both ‘Google Play’ and ‘App Store‘. In the game, you will find two cats named ‘Muna’ and ‘Nana’ who used to live a peaceful life in the Cat Kingdom. One day a storm came and swept them away to a deserted island. They don’t know what to do so they start exploring the Island. Now, this is where the gameplay begins.
You have to help Muna and Nana to explore the Island. Help them to make this remote island a better place to stay. You will help them build a home, make food, get resources, decorate, etc. The game is very rewarding and easy to play. You will surely like it if you are looking for a fun game to play in your free time.
Beginners Guide For The Secret of Cat Island
This simulation game is all about creating a living condition on that remote island. This game doesn’t ask for much attention and is not time-consuming, you can play it anytime you want. It progresses a lot faster, which means you don’t have to wait for hours to continue. They give you a demo on how to use the gaming features and all. But there’s more to it. You start by planting then making food then making a house and that’s how you keep going.
1. How to Obtain Resources?
For every work, a different kind of resource is needed. For example, for cooking, you need to harvest some ingredients and obtain the other ingredients from the bushes, trees, logs, etc. To get Wooden Board you need wood from trees, to get Stone Powder you need stones. To harvest Ingredients like corn and peas you only need money, and to get the other ingredient like roots and sap you will have to use your energy to obtain it from the bushes, etc.
Similarly sometimes to Build a factory you need other factory-made resources. This means all the resources are connected to each other. So it’s very important to harvest and make the things you need to stock up. Thankfully your inventory has unlimited space so store as much as you want.
2. How to Gain Energy?
Normally it takes 3 min to get one energy, so you can wait for replenishment of the energy. The other way is to cook food and feed it to the cats, you will gain energy from the foods. Though how much energy you will gain depends on how much energy the food will provide. If your energy goes too low then the game offers you free energy if you watch an Ad but the offer will be available for a few seconds only. When you reach Level 4 an Arcade building will unlock and you can play mini-games to earn Energies too.
You can get it from guests, Fufu’s Merchant ships, etc. Sometimes Check your in-game Mails and then sent Energies as a reward. You will definitely find a ‘Special Reward Notification’ Mail where the company gives you free 20 Energy to thank you for playing the game. Lastly, there’s a Roulette option where you get a free spin and you can win 5 energy. Many other things will also get unlocked which helps you get energies, like rats, small cloud generators, etc.
3. How to unlock Areas, Resourcces and Factories?
The areas which are locked will be hidden by fog. Other things are simply unavailable to you for the time being. Some resources, food, areas, and factories are unlocked when you level up. But sometimes even if you level up, they still there won’t unlock if they are part of the main storyline. The storyline will unlock many other parts of the games too. The storyline will lead you to Fufu’s merchant ship, new areas, and even a ship that will help you travel through different islands. Means endless adventure. They will guide you through the unlocking process too.
Tips and Tricks For The Secret of Cat Island
- If you need some resources but don’t know how to obtain or where to look for then follow these steps. Go to inventory, tap on the resources you want. A small info page will open about the resource, tap on the image of the resource, then it will directly take you to the location from where you can obtain that.
- Link your account to Gmail, Facebook or Apple ID to get free 50 Diamonds.
- You don’t need to use Diamonds for anything in the early stage. Even if the game doesn’t show you the location and ask you to purchase it with diamonds, don’t do it. Those will be found in special chests that you will find while exploring the island. Save Diamonds as much as you can.
- Sometimes a small Heart icon will be seen near Muna and Nana or guest. Click on that to collect it Red Hearts. The heart will help you with speeding up the production process.
- In early stages, they will make you build a ‘home’ which will keeps a jounral of your work, and every work gives you point and this points contribute to your island’s rank. When your island ranks up, your energy capacity also increases as well gives uou some other perks.
Sometimes this type of game tends to be very repetitive and hard to play as they become more and more time-consuming and limited resources are provided. But along with the cute comforting island, they give you a whole lot of experience and a good storyline to follow. It’s not like you randomly start building a town, there’s a goal to achieve. It is a very entertaining game which lets you relax and enjoy. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it now and try it for yourself.
Also Read: 5 Play To Earn Blockchain Games For iOS and Android
Leave a Reply