The much-awaited Tales of Luminaria has already been released globally. This is the latest release for mobile from the Tales series developed by Colopl and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. This is the new turn best strategy mobile which can free the student’s mind from the monotonous day to day life. This is based on boasting a staggering 21 protagonists and each episode centred around them.
About the game
Tales of Luminaria is a newly launched game of the JRPG Tales series. In this game, each of the 21 protagonists has a different purpose and they also share different viewpoints in which they believe. There will be various challenges and all the characters will try to confront them strongly.
The presentation of the game is portrait only. The user interface is an interesting one. Everything is laid out at the main menu and here we can also scroll to see the characters at a glance. You can also change the accessories and weapons that you get from gacha. The game is available on Google Play and App Store for both Android and iOS devices.
In Tales of Luminaria, prosperity which is built by Mana and Mana has been produced by the mysterious giant life from Primordial Beasts. The game sequence has been designed in such a way that battles and events proceed at a good pace. Basic attacks can be activated by tapping and flicking. Here the players can enjoy action battles that link to each character’s personality, whether it is with a sword or now and arrow. To share the adventures, players can wade through the dungeon where beasts best, fight giant boss beasts, gather information in villages and towns.
Tales of Luminaria Reroll Guide
This game is an RPG based action game that is played vertically.
- At first, it is required to launch the game and play the tutorial.
- After the tutorial is completed, the pre-registration rewards will be collected.
- Once the rewards are collected, go back to gacha and spend all currency to buy weapons and accessories.
- To get the desired character, go to the home screen and click on the menu button and then delete your account and again repeat the same process to get the desired character. In this way, your favorite character can be rerolled.
Tips to play the game
The Leo episode 1 serves as a tutorial for basic gameplay and here are some tips to play the game –
- Choose the characters wisely and players can also reroll their favorite characters. The first seven characters will be available at launch, while new chapter episodes will be released every week.
- Use the map to explore the vast environment and use a simple tap-and-flick mechanism to engage in battle.
- During field exploration across grassland, players can feed their wanderlust.
- Always play the game strategically. Here basically, the story progresses as you go move straight ahead deeper towards the background.
- The players can control the characters easily. So, while playing the game try to control the characters. Heading toward the background is the main goal Asa and the side roads are the sub-goal.
Though this has featured a great story and great graphics, it has suffered from poor gameplay design at launch where the most cited issue is the camera mode. Recently the developer has tried to explain this problem of camera issue and it has been assured by the developer that improvements will become in the upcoming update vet.1.0.6. It was also added by the developer that to prove the control the attack button will be adjusted and the size of the button will also be revised. Along with it, the gameplay options will also be updated and so on. It can be expected that it will be modified soon because it is being an issue for many.