Ragnarok: The Lost Memories is a role-playing game developed by Gravity Inc. Interactive. It is one of the company’s several Ragnarok franchise games. The game introduces a new gaming mechanic, particularly during battles, where it is paired with a card system. It requires you to use your cards carefully in order to fight monsters along the way. It is set in the world of Rune-Midgard. We, the main character named Perr, explore the world and learn more about our lost memories.
Downloading Ragnarok: The Lost Memories:
If you want to download the game, it is available for download on both the Google Play Store and the App Store. In Ragnarok: The Lost Memories, we are led by Rina Wardotir. She is a mage from the City of Geffen, who helps us on our journey. Along with her, we will also provide you with some tips and tricks to help you get better and stronger in the game.
1. Don’t forget to upgrade your Heroes:
The Heroes in the game will automatically level up by fighting the monster that you can come across along the way. That isn’t the most effective way of leveling up your heroes though. For leveling them up manually, you can go to My Menu and go on Upgrade All to automatically level your character up. If you choose the EXP Potion option, you can only utilize a certain number of potions for each character. Alongside just the level, you have to also level up their skills, gear, and weapon. Gears and weapons can be upgraded at the blacksmith.
2. Do all of your Main, Sub Quests, and Dungeons:
There is a lot to do in this game. If you can complete your main quests, you can do all the sub-quests in the game. Just go up to the NPC with a “!” and they will assign you one. Other than that, there is a lot more content in the game, here’s a list of them all:
- Mage Tower: You can put your skills to the test by defeating enemies on each floor and climbing as high as you can. You will receive rewards based on your floor after the week.
- Listen to Rumors: The best place to hear about rumors is in a pub. Go to the town pubs and offer the bartenders a penny, and he will give you information on any hidden treasure that has been rumored for a long time.
- Dimensional Crack: A dimensional crack is a random event that can appear anywhere, so keep an eye on the map for this one since it will reward you with unusual items and supplies.
- Midgard Festa: In each city in Rune-Midgard, there will be an exciting party full of requests and awards.
- Halls of Valhalla: This is the home of Valkyrie Brynhild, who is looking for a good opponent to fight. Every day in the Halls of Valhalla, you can earn commodities to level up your talents by killing new opponents. Recommended to do at least twice every day.
- Closed Dungeons: Closed Dungeons are unique dungeons found deeper within conventional dungeons.
3. Avoid skipping through Cutscenes:
As you play through the main story, you’ll encounter a lot of cut scenes along the way. They can be skipped if you’re in a hurry and want to get through the story faster. If you do so, a small pop-up box explaining what happened in the cutscene would appear so you can just read through it. But we recommend not skipping them since they have around 5 gemstones appearing through every cutscene and it could really help you in the long run.
4. Battles and Card Combination:
Since this is a card-based game, all of your strategies depend on how you play them. Every card has a certain number of energy points and can be only used when you have enough. Those points are generated by themselves through the battle. To assure your win, make sure you bring support cards with healing regeneration or stats debuff effects in addition to the assaulting card. You can always Auto your way through the battle, but we recommend you play it yourself.
5. Explore the World thoroughly:
Exploring the overworld doesn’t only entail defeating the enemies but also finding a lot of treasure. Instead of going through the designated paths, if you walk through the bushes, you can find a lot of hidden chests along the way. It’s not just in the bushes, in any building you enter, if you look close enough, you can find chests there. This is a great way to farm resources.
Ragnarok: The Lost Memories is perfect for RPG fans, it brings back the cute pixel graphics but in its own style. The walking can be a bit of a drag, I wish they added dashing or running in the game, but apart from it, the game is very addictive and fun. There are a lot of worlds to explore in the game, so, Happy Gaming!
Also Read: SAO Integral Factor – MMORPG Tips and Tricks