Kingdom Rush – Tower Defense: Has anyone ever gotten bored of tower defense games? No right? I’m sure you already know about KingdomRush, but if you don’t, then let me brief you about this spectacular game. It’s more than just a simple tower defense game; it’s an award-winning game where you will need to use different strategies to defend your kingdom and prevent enemies from entering the tower. No doubt you will get hooked on the game for hours now; enough with chit chat and let’s get started with the tips and tricks of the game.
Tip #1 – Play and Learn in Southport Map
Southport map is the first map where you will learn about various types of towers, attacking powers, etc. Do not just try to ignore or skip this part because you will learn the basics from here, and your foundation will become strong. Now here, you will also learn to place towers, etc., only using coins. Make sure to check the number of waves that’ll come so this way you know which weapon and when to use it. Also, check the roads and other options before starting the match.
Tip #2 – Play Strategically in Kingdom Rush – Tower Defense
Some tips that you should keep in mind while playing the game are:
- Check the roads whether they are connected or have junctions.
- Check the points where you can build mercenaries.
- Try to keep the marksman in the first stage close to each other in the beginning because this way, the firepower will be focused and will inflict a good amount of damage.
- The firing rate of marksmen is excellent, and it’s always better to cover the only point of entry because even if someone escapes, you can use other powers like calling reinforcements, rain of fire, etc., to eliminate them.
- I would highly recommend building more marksman towers and keeping them upgraded rather than investing in other towers. But yes, don’t keep all the same buildings; whenever you see three make points close to one another, then keep one wizard and canyon tower along with marksman. When the wave number increases to 10-12, then start introducing the upgraded military barracks and appoint them to places where they can stall enemies and get damaged by other attacking buildings.
- Never build barracks without 2-3 towers supporting them.
- Enemies keep changing as you level up, so build towers as well. Enemies resistant to wizard attacks, marksmen, and barracks will likely deal more damage like magic.
- When you unlock a hero, don’t keep him idle; instead, make him slay goblins and enemies so that you can level them up.
Tip #3 – Keep Upgrading
You can upgrade the buildings in-game and upgrade their abilities after the game. During the game, ones are temporary, but the upgrades that you do after games are permanent, so I would recommend you upgrade buildings during the game after looking at the type of enemies you will face. For the abilities upgrade part, you can follow the priority that I’m mentioning below:
- Call for reinforcements
- Rain of fire
Kingdom Rush: Tower Defense is available on Google Play and App Store. I’m very impressed by the game. I hope they introduce something more exciting to keep us entertained; by the way, These tips are exclusive, and I don’t think you will find them anywhere else, but yes, if you have some more information to share, then feel free to comment below. Check out another similar defensive strategy game: Stormbound.
Also Read: Complete List of Netflix Games