Idle Iron Knights– a new title from the developers of the popular puzzle game, bricks breaker quest is now available for pre-registration on Google Play. Mobirix, the developer team behind the game Idle Iron Knights have made the game available for Android pre-registration. There is no confirmation as of now from the deVs, regarding the game’s iOS release. However, it can be expected that the game might be available for iOS users in the future when its recognition is further expanded. The game will be free to play along with in-app purchases.
Idle Iron Knight is a 2.5D Quarter view Idle RPG, which implies that the game will have an idle system with automatic battles without players having to interact much with the game’s progress. Players also can choose from various game modes and earn rewards by levelling up.
- Self playing RPG with 2.5D Graphics
- The game will have 8 high quality maps and 67 unique monsters ensuring players face new challenges with every progress.
- Players get to see companion feature with 24 unique fellows and pets to choose from
- Automatic resource generating system for collecting game currencies while players are inactive- Bounty and Offline Gold
- Unique titles and achievement system to reward player’s in-game progress
- More than 80 unique gears for character growth and progress
- Various play modes- PvP, Defence, Raid that offer various rewards depending on the rank for each mode.
Game Release and Opinion
There have been no official updates from the developers regarding the official release of the game. The game being available for pre-registrations could possibly be to create a skeleton idea for the developer to have an estimate of interested players and to thoroughly process the game’s further developments. No demo gameplay video or any official statement has been issued yet. However, it is anticipated that the developers put more light and emphasis on the game’s latest developments and release. You can further check out the developer’s official YouTube channel and Facebook page for relevant updates.
Want to know more about new upcoming games? Keep checking out our blogs daily to discover more such relatable gaming content and updates!
Leave a Reply