Finally, the long-awaited Genshin Impact version 2.7 has dropped, and with it comes the new character, Yelan. She is the new 5-star character who has the Hydro vision and uses a bow as her weapon. She has easily become of the more popular characters in the game and is now available to summon for players. In case you can’t choose what artifact sets to use on her or the weapon, we here have a thorough guide for you. So let’s get into it!
Genshin Impact Yelan Build Best Artifacts
There are two artifact combinations you can go for. The first one is the 4-piece Emblem of Severed Fate set. It will help recharge Yelan’s burst much faster and also buff it. Here are the effects for the full set:
|2-piece effect:||Energy Recharge +20%.|
|4-piece effect:||Elemental Burst DMG is increased by 25% as a result of Energy Recharge. This method can give you up to 75% additional DMG.|
The second combination you can go for is the 2-piece Heart of Depth and the 2-piece Tenacity of the Millelith. This is an alternate option if you don’t have good enough Emblem pieces. Here are the effects of the same:
|2-piece effect (Heart of Depth):||Hydro DMG +15%|
|2-piece effect (Tenacity of the Millelith):||HP +20%|
When it comes to the main stats, you need to go for HP% / Hydro DMG Bonus / Crit. For sub stats, look out for ones with Energy Recharge, HP, Crit Rate, and Crit DMG.
Genshin Impact Yelan Build Best Weapon
Here is the list of weapons that would work best for Yelan:
- Aqua Simulacra: Yelan’s Signature Weapon. It has a Crit DMG sub-stat. It boosts her HP by 16% automatically. Similarly, as long as there are enemies nearby, her damage is raised by 20%. Even if she isn’t on the field, this effect will keep working.
- Elegy for the End: It has the sub-stat of Energy Recharge. Elemental Mastery is enhanced by 60, and Yelan’s skill/burst provides the party a Sigil of Remembrance. The party obtains +100 Elemental Mastery and +20% ATK after you have four Sigils.
- Polar Star: It has the sub-stat of Crit Rate. By default, it grants +12% elemental skill and burst damage. ATK percent builds when any form of ability or strike hits an enemy.
- Fading Twilight: It has the sub-stat of Energy Recharge. It will be available for all players for free in an upcoming event. Attacks that hit an opponent change the weapon’s condition, with each state dealing 6%, 10%, or 14% damage.
- Favonius Warbow: It has a sub-stat of Energy Recharge. CRIT Hits have a 60% chance of generating a tiny amount of Elemental Particles, regenerating 6 Energy for the character.
- Stringless: It has the sub-stat of Elemental Mastery. Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst DMG have been increased by 24%.
Genshin Impact Yelan Build Best Team Comp
Since Yelan is a sub-DPS, you will need a solid on-field DPS on your team with her. Using her with a Pyro DPS like Diluc or Yoimiya would be your best bet. Since they both can’t CC as well, use Kazuha or Venti and a healer in the team. Instead of Pyro, you can also go for an Electro DPS like Raiden Shogun.
Genshin Impact Yelan’s Abilities and Skills
These are all of Yelan’s Normal Attack, Elemental Skill, and Elemental Burst.
Normal Attack: Stealthy Bowshot
- Normal Attack: With a bow, fire up to four rounds in a row.
- Charged Attack: Performs an aimed shot and increases DMG. Flowing water will collect on the arrowhead while aiming. Hydro DMG is dealt with by a fully charged torrential arrow.
- Breakthrough: After 5 seconds off-field, Yelan will enter a “Breakthrough” state, which will reduce the charge duration of her next Charged Aimed Shot by 80%, and once charged, she will be able to fire a “Breakthrough Barb” that will deliver AoE Hydro DMG based on Yelan’s Max HP.
- Plunging Attack: In mid-air, fires a shower of arrows before falling and impacting the ground, inflicting AoE DMG.
Elemental Skill: Lingering Lifeline
Fires a Lifeline that pulls her in quickly, tangles, and marks opponents along the way. The Lifeline will explode after Yelan’s quick movement stops, delivering Hydro DMG to the marked opponents based on Yelan’s Max HP. The cooldown timer is set to 10 seconds.
Elemental Burst: Depth-Clarion Dice
Deals AoE Hydro DMG and summons an “Exquisite Throw” to assist her in battle. Exquisite Throw follows the character around and will launch a coordinated attack based on Yelan’s maximum HP if the following conditions are met:
- When your active character uses a Normal Attack, this can happen once every second.
- When Yelan’s Lifeline erupts and hits opponents, this will happen.
Genshin Impact Yelan’s Passive Talents:
- Necessary Calculation: Gain 25% more rewards when dispatched on a Liyue Expedition for 20 hours.
- Turn Control: Yelan’s Max HP is boosted by 6% /12% /18% /30% when the party possesses 1/2/3/4 Elemental Types.
- Adapt With Ease: Your active character deals 1% extra DMG as long as an Exquisite Throw is in play. Every second, this grows by another 3.5 percent DMG. The greatest increase in DMG that can be dealt is 50%.
Genshin Impact Yelan’s Constellation
- Enter the Plotters: Lingering Lifeline gains +1 charge.
- Taking All Comers: When Exquisite Throw performs a coordinated attack, it will shoot a second water arrow that deals Hydro DMG equal to 20% of Yelan’s Max HP. This phenomenon occurs once every 2.8 seconds.
- Dealer’s Sleight: Increases the Lingering Lifeline level by 3. The maximum level of upgrade is 15.
- Bait-and-Switch: When the Lifeline explodes, it increases all party members’ Max HP by 10% for 25 seconds for every opponent marked by Lifeline. This method can result in a maximum gain of 40% in Max HP.
- Beware the Trickster’s Dice: Increases the Depth-Clarion Dice level by 3. The maximum level of upgrade is 15.
- Winner Take All: Yelan will enter the Mastermind stage after utilizing Depth-Clarion Dice. All of Yelan’s Normal Attacks will be the stronger Breakthrough Barbs in this stage. These Breakthrough Barbs will have all of their normal abilities, and the DMG they deal will be Charged Attack DMG, which is 130% of their normal DMG. After Yelan fires 6 arrows, the Mastermind condition will be cleared.
Building any character, in the end, will take a lot of mora and resin to go through. We hope you do get Yelan, and the best artifact rng possible in Genshin Impact. There is a Collected Miscellany dropped for Yelan just today so do check it out. Leave a comment down below if you have other build ideas for her and Happy Gaming!
Also Read: Yelan Ascension Materials – Genshin Impact