Fortress Saga: AFK RPG might have one of the smoothest gameplay games with exciting features. As you know, AFK is a type of Idle game that is similar to tap games whose main focus is to grind. Knowing about the game, how to play and tips will help you to strategically play the game and get the most out of it! It has a stunning visual and neat art style. They give detailed tutorials in a storytelling manner which helps to keep things more fun! If you are wondering, the game is available in Google Play and App Store for free!
Gameplay Guide for Beginners
There are various ways you can earn rewards in this game:
- Quest Rewards: Daily, weekly, achievement
- Stage clearance Victory Reward after defeating the monster boss.
- In-game Mailbox ‘A Thank you Present’
- Events: Novice Mission, Summon Mission
- Rest Reward: When you are offline the game saves the rewards
- Expansion of Fortress: You need to expand your fortress which gives you additional place for one more hero but at a condition of upgraded parts of the fortress.
- Heroes Enhancement and Level up: Enhancing a hero means once you summon the same hero more than once, you can fuse those same summons and expand its strength and max level-up limits
- Facility: It is unlocked later in the game, which helps you make the levelling-up materials. In each facility, you can place heroes who work for you to make those materials and sometimes give buff.
- Dungeons & Facility: The dungeon gets unlocked before the Facility, but both of them reward you with the levelling-up materials. Dungeon requires dungeon keys while facility requires heroes placement to produce materials
You can Summon the Heroes and other parts of the fortress-like Canon and the Repair cart. You get summoning tickets often as a reward but Hero summoning tickets are rare compared to other parts. Summoning the same parts and heroes will let you fuse and enhance them and increase their capacity to level up.
Tips and Tricks
- The game is very fast-paced and hence keep summoning for better heroes and parts and invest in upgrading them. Saving summons won’t do you any good.
- Don’t upgrade other ‘rare’ or ‘normal’ parts of the fortress to the max, it is better to save them for ‘epic’ or ‘legend’ summons.
- Look out for codes The game has its own redemption site and often drops codes for the game with exciting rewards, Look out for them.
- Always check shops and collect the freebies! The game rewards free gems on a daily basis
It is a great casual game to go for if you are looking for one. It got the balance you need in an idle game and its fast-paced helps to keep the game exciting. Definitely recommended if you like gacha, and grinding. How about you? Share your opinions as well!
Don’t forget to check out: DanMachi BATTLE CHRONICLE beginner’s guide and tips and tricks