Fantasy life online is a new role-playing genre game from the developed Boltrend Games exclusively launched for Andriod and iOS users. You will know the game at the very first moment if you have played the real incarnation of the game. fantasy Life Online is based on the world of Reverie on which many games are based. The story behind the original game is saving the world by adopting wishes of your own and letting the other do the same.
After this, the storyline of Fantasy Life will start when the world is again in danger due to Shadow Power. In this, you need to fight against the problem by planning your own in a fantasy world. This game is designed to create a bit of confusion and confusion in every RPG gamer’s mind due to its story. The game has adopted the same mechanics and online multiplayer modes that other RPG games have. So to eliminate this confusion, here is the Fantasy Life Online Beginner’s Guide.
Understand Your Lives
Just after you start the game, you will be questioned which lives to choose between. Well, lives are the character classes in Fantasy Life Online. There are a total of Three gatherer, Four Combat, and Five Crafting classes in the game. You can switch between lives even if you have chosen differently at the starting of the game. Let’s discuss various lives or character classes in detail:
- Paladins- They are the sword and board fighters with armors on their bodies and have a good combination of attack and defense.
- Hunters- They are light damagers in the game mainly attacking with their bows.
- Mercenaries- They are generally slow, steady characters with two swords in their hand which makes them one of the strongest.
- Magician- Units coms under The Wizards, they are one of the strongest characters in the game with their magical spells.
- Miners- As the name suggests, they are mainly engaged in extracting resources like minerals and gems.
- Woodcutters- They produce Staves, carpentry, bow, and more.
- Anglers- They are generally involved in cooking and alchemy.
- Cooks- They are the wizards mainly involved in the kitchen who helps in healing by making food.
- Blacksmiths- They are usually involved in melding metal into arms and armors.
- Carpenters- They are responsible for making bows and mystic staves.
- Tailors- They make garments and are a non-melee class.
- Alchemist- They are involved in brewing potions which helps in battle.
Attacking And Different Modes
One of the most essential things in Fantasy Life Online is to know about fighting. Now everyone knows how to fight in the game even if you are a beginner. But one thing you might not be aware of is the modes of fighting in the game. There are different modes in the game which you can use to fight against enemies. The first one is the Auto Combat feature which is present in the lower area of the screen. This feature allows your character to automatically engage with the nearby enemies.
Another one is the Charged Attacks which are activated on the battlefield for a certain period. This feature needs to be charged after every use in the match and which may cost some SP. Every charged attack is different as per different classes and therefore you need to select them carefully as per your gameplay.
Allies And Their Management
The game, Fantasy Life Onlne allows every player to move into a party of four members which will assist you on the battlefield, collecting allies, etc. The game will allow you to choose the lives of any rankings and this is the opportunity to act upon. You can choose characters of 5 stars which is allowed once per player. When putting aside this, the game also allows the players to get free allies. You can avail them by finishing novice trails. These are not that strong or useful enough but they can help in maintaining your workforce. Apart from this, you also need to upgrade your allies frequently to make them more competitive and strong.
So this is it for the Beginner’s guide for Fantasy Life Online. Remember to choose the right lives for you by keeping in mind your gameplay. Along with that, keep trying different modes and focus on generating resources rather than spending them. So download the game in case you haven’t, to give it a try. In addition to that, keep checking more of our articles for more such content.
Also, check out our list of the 7 Free Play To Earn NFT Games available on Android and iOS.
Leave a Reply