For all the DC fans who are waiting for the all-new game, DC Worlds Collide the wait is over. This amazing game has been developed by Nurse and it’s now an officially licensed game. DC Worlds Collide has been soft-launched in specific regions and it’s now available for all gamers on Android devices.
DC Worlds Collide is an all-new turn-based battler where the player needs to collect and train the various superheroes and the supervillains from the DC universe. Being DC fans we all know that DC’s have the most powerful character and in this game, there are more than fifty characters including our favorite heroes like Batman, Superman, flash, and also wonder woman. All the thing that you need to do is collect and upgrade your superheroes and the supervillains and you need to win with your strategy in the idle battles.
All the DC Worlds Collide, heroes have been divided into three-tier lists which are Legendary Tier, Epic Tier, and Elite Tier. So let’s get started.
Legendary Character Tier
Let’s start with the best tier of heroes in this game. In this legendary tier list, there are only five legendary superheroes and they all are super powerful. All five are S+ rank. These characters are:
- Superman – We all know the power of Superman and in the game, this hero has the same power as we want. Superman is a tank who can attack every character on the enemy team and can add 2 stacks of burn. At the time when the stacks detonate, he gains physical damage reduction. At the time when Superman takes fatal damage, he does the most Superman thing, like gaining immunity for 1 round.
- Lex Luthor – Lex Luthor is a supervillain tank who can support his team in various ways. Remember that he can shield his allies and remove their debuffs also, but can also rally them to battle by granting them extra basic attacks, which can seem very much powerful.
- The Flash
- Wonder Woman – Wonder Woman is an AoE damage-type hero who can buff her allies by granting them crit damage bonuses. Wonder Woman can inflict silence and also stun her enemies.
Epic Characters Tier List
In the epic characters tier list, you are going to find nine Epic characters, which are currently in the game. All those Nine belong to the DPS class.
- Batman – Batman character can easily attack an enemy multiple times and can deal physical damage while applying a stack of ‘Armor Break’ per hit. Batman can also take down tanky enemies fast from which it becomes easy for your team.
- Superboy – Superboy is a unique character in this game, and his tactical resonance ability makes him a staple in any kind of ‘burn’ team.
- Poison Ivy – Poison Ivy is all about inflicting poisons on her enemies. Remember that the more stacks of poison they have, the more damage they will do, and if you have the right synergies then she can do a lot.
- Constantine – Constantine is one of the very best true AOE damage units in this game which you are going to find in this game. Constantine can be very effective in any team comp, as he doesn’t need synergies for dealing tons of damage.
- Red Hood – In this game Red Hood, is a character that has the potential to do very high, single target physical damage. Red hood’s ultimate move, ‘Resurrection’, will bring him back to life after two rounds.
- Firestorm – Firestorm, as a DPS character, at a higher rank, and with the right synergies, Firestorm character becomes a very good damage dealer.
- Green Arrow – Green Arrow is a character who can attack every enemy unit with his skill ‘Rain of Arrows’, and also remember that the green arrow is very good at clearing the board.
- Robin – Robin, is a hero who can deal huge amounts of damage to the enemy. Robin can also charge the back row for attacking a single target 3 times while he applies a stack of bleed whenever at the time he does damage.
- Starfire – Starfire is a character who can deal high amounts of damage to an enemy row and can also dispel one of their buffs.
Elite Characters Tier
All the characters which are mentioned below can be deemed as okay-type characters from which you can play. But at the time when you can replace them once you have a better, higher-tier hero. In this Tier, there are a few among them who are very interesting.
Let’s start with the DPS characters of this game.
- Huntress A+
- Black Manta A-
- Scare Crow A+
- Mirror Master A-
- Killer Croc A
- Cheetah A-
Here is the Elite support Character
- Black Cannary – Black Cannary is an A+ hero. He can use it in the late game if they are very high rank.
- Red Robin – Red Robin is an A+ hero, which you can use in the late game if they are very high rank.
- Harley Quinn – Harley Quinn is an A category hero and he is very RNG based.
- Deadshot – Deadshot is an intriguing unit, he also requires a lot of investment to be useful.
- Captain Cold – Captain Cold is an A category hero. Captain Cold’s ability is the shield, frontline and he does the damage reduction buff is always nice.
- Mr. Freeze S – Mr. Freeze is an S category hero. He is a solo tank or we can say him as a support tank because he will save you many times.
- Phantom Stranger – Phantom Stranger is also an A category hero and he can shield himself plus one more ally with the highest attack.
- Clayface – Clayface is an A category hero. He is a meat shield. Doesn’t offer much offensively, though.
- Frankenstein – Frankenstein starts to become somewhat decent at max rank.
That’s all about the DC Worlds Collide Tier List. For more information, you can also check the DC Worlds Collide Official Website.
Also Read: DC Worlds Collide Redeem Codes
Leave a Reply