Battle of Polytopia sounds interesting, but yes, it doesn’t just sound interesting. It is an interesting game. It’s a civilization strategy turn-based game about controlling a map, fighting enemy tribes, discovering new lands, and exploring technologies. You have the choice to become the ruler of civilization or try to capture other tribe bases. Of course, I am not here to talk about the chem. I’m here to review the tips and tricks you need to master the game so let’s get started.
Tip #1 – Master the Basics of the Game
At first, you be over helmed by the options available in the game, and you will surely get confused but don’t worry, the more you play, the more you will get used to it to defeat the AI compared to multiplayer or the domination mode, so coming to the different types of more there are two more single and multiplayer under single mode you will get domination, creative and perfection in perfection you will have to beat AI within 30 turns and make high score which other players from around the world cannot beat.
On the other hand, domination has not to turn to limit a time limit you need to defeat the AI, and in creative mode, you can explore as much as possible your hard content I would highly recommend you to play creative mode first and get used to the game then try the other mode while choosing a mode you also get to decide how many enemies you want in the game and the difficulty of the game as well there are different types as well to choose from so you can choose according to your choice.
Tip #2 – Strategize Your Gameplay
If you are playing the 30 turned Ltd match, then I would suggest you conquer all the nearby villages and unlock the skills like mining, chivalry, fishing, transport riding, et cetera, as these will help you to grow your population and your castle and will eventually lead to capturing the enemy tribe as well the skills that you need to focus on are
- Sailing– so that you can easily be transported to enemy land by the sea
- Archery -so that you can attack the enemy from far away
- Chivalry– will let you unlock knight
- Farming free spirit navigation and philosophy
It would be best if you could unlock almost all of the skill trees because this way, you will be able to do so much with your land and will be able to unlock soldiers as well and whenever attacking enemies, make sure that you first knock them down archers from far away in their strong enemies and then let the knight strike them. Travel by sea if needed and upgrade your ship. If your soldier is injured, recover the soldier instead of attacking the enemy. Make sure to build monuments for the better growth of the empire.
Tip #3 – Collect Resources in Battle of Polytopia
Collecting resources is essential, especially stars will help you win the game because, with the help of the stars, you can construct monuments, capture enemies, transport them to other places and collect resources. Try these small tips as well:
- You have to build mines, farms, and other monuments that give out the stars. The more growth your empire has, the better your chances of getting rewards.
- Also, remember that whenever you have captured a place, you have two options whether you want to explore or get resources to explore the land. If you have not discovered the enemy land yet, but once the explorer has discovered the enemy land, make sure to click on resources instead.
- Play multiplayer with friends
- Build your strategies
- do not repeat the same mistakes
- keep producing soldiers and produce soldiers of different types
- never waste the stars
- build buildings or Farms for better growth of the empire
Battle of Polytopia is available on Google Play and App Store. That’s all the tips and tricks I think you will need to master the game. If you follow these tips, I am sure that you will be able to beat your previous highest or the highest score of your friends. Keep practicing because that’s what you need to beat AI. If you have any more tips in mind, then do share them below and before leaving, make sure to check out another exciting game: Idle Moon Rabbits.