June already started out great with the Xbox Game Pass offering three new games to cloud gamers to play on their mobile. We had said then that newer games will be added when the Xbox and Bethesda showcase takes place at E3 and so it has. For mobile gamers without a console or PC, this article will surely delight you because Xbox is adding DOZENS of games to the Game Pass. This comes as highly welcoming news in times where consoles are not available and graphics card prices are astronomical. So without further ado, here’s what the Xbox Game Pass is offering.
New Bethesda games coming to the Xbox Game Pass
Xbox recently acquired Bethesda and we all know the great games they have pumped out for us gaming fans. The Xbox Game Pass has added ten of Bethesda’s iconic games and a few of them will be available on cloud. They are:
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider: The third game in the dishonored series, you’re going to pull off the ultimate assassination in the history of assassinations.
- Doom: Need I say anything about this game? The Doom series is everyone’s favorite action game and it’s now coming to cloud. Slay demons with super-powered guns in this first-person combat game. You HAVE to play this if you haven’t already!
- Fallout 3: The critically acclaimed Fallout series makes its way to the Xbox Game Pass and you can play the Fallout 3 on your mobiles now. All I can say is, best of luck trying to survive.
- Fallout: New Vegas: Another Fallout game makes its way to cloud gaming. Taking place in New Vegas, everyone wants to control this desert oasis. Can you?
- Rage: Taking place on an asteroid hit Earth, you must survive and explore this land and find a way to rebuild humanity.
- The Evil Within 2: Horror is not my cup of tea, but it may be yours. This horror survival game has you search for your missing daughter while using weapons and traps at your disposal to kill everything that wants to kill you.
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus: You are the last hope for all of humanity. You must kill all Nazis you see and begin the second American Revolution. You are BJ Blazkowicz.
The Yakuza Saga comes to the Xbox Game Pass
Have you played the iconic Yakuza games before? Have you ever wanted to play them? Well you needn’t wait anymore. The entire Yakuza saga, from Yakuza 0 to Yakuza: Like a Dragon!, ALL of it is coming to your smartphones. This is definitely something you do not want to miss out on. and you can literally play it RIGHT NOW!
Coming soon to the Xbox Game Pass
That was already a lot of games that’s coming to cloud gaming, but let me tell you that’s not it. Those games are only the games that you can play immediately. There is a whole list of games coming soon to play in 2021 and games that will literally be available to play day one! Xbox is really spoiling us mobile gamers and we LOVE it!
- Hades: August 21
- Among Us: 2021
- Dungeons and Dragons: Dark Alliance: June 22
- The Ascent: July 29
- Twelve Minutes: August 19
- Psychonauts 2: August 25
- Aragami 2: September 17
- Sable: September 23
- Scorn: Fall 2021
- The Anacruisis: Fall 2021
- Back 4 Blood: October 12
- Forza Horizon 5: November 9
- Shredders: December 21
- Halo Infinite: Holiday 2021
- Hello Neighbor 2: 2021
- The Gunk: 2021
This list is absolutely insane! You get to play games like Forza Horizon 5 day one without even owning a console or PC. Things could not get better for us mobile gamers.
There are also a number of games coming soon day one however we do not have confirmation on which ones will be available on the cloud. Check out those games and the new updates that have come here. The Xbox and Bethesda event at E3 has gotten us all pumped for the future of cloud gaming. Looking at how stacked this month and the following year is for mobile gamers, it looks like the mobile gaming industry is going to skyrocket.
If you have a passion for gaming but do not have the means, you should definitely consider getting the Xbox Game Pass. For new users, you can get the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the meager price of $1 only! So, what are you waiting for? Go play!
Leave a Reply