The Witch: Rebirth is an RPG action game in which you must execute multiple tasks while encountering and killing numerous enemies. The quests never cease, and leveling up quickly gets you to better content. If you like Dragon Trail, you’ll love this game. In this article, we will discuss The Witch: Rebirth beginner’s guide and tips.
The game has a lot to offer and is having great controls also. Beginners should focus on challenging the bosses, learning new talents, and eliminating more foes while completing the tasks. Don’t worry as we have compiled the perfect guide for The Witcher: Rebirth for you below. The game is accessible on Google Play.
The Witch: Rebirth beginner’s guide
We have briefly explained each class below so that you have basic knowledge of them and can choose your class wisely.
- Witch: This character class is referred to as the charming mecha master, and members of this class are excellent shooters and hunters. The witch excels at employing Area of Effect attacks to deliver massive damage to opponents while also having strong tanking abilities.
- Knight: They are the finest damage absorbers and thrive at close-quarters fighting, according to the Knight class stats.
- Pugilists: They use their bodies to attack their opponents and are renowned as the mysterious oriental martial artist. Additionally, Pugilists are the greatest at damaging close-range opponents with charged attacks.
- Archer: Hunters with the sharpest vision and fastest attacks make up the archer class of characters. Additionally, they might be referred to as the DPS in team battles.
- General: Due to their physical attributes and skill set, this character is sometimes referred to as the “powerful general” class. These generals may summon puppet riders to deal with significant losses on demons and have the ability to traverse both space and time.
- Mages: They are recognized as spell masters who employ strong spells to defeat adversaries, and this class features some stunning characters. Mages are capable of devastating burst damage to adversaries because of their magical abilities.
Auto Battles are also available in the game. When you enable Auto-Battle, the game does not allow you to participate in these battles in any way. However, if you do not love watching conflicts, you must actively participate in them; you can affect the battles using the in-game controls. But in order to have a favorable impact on the battlefield, you must become proficient with the game’s controls or orders; else, you will lose. You can engage in combat with foes by using the different skill icons, a joypad, and the dodge and target icons.
You can earn rewards for completing tasks or fighting enemies, and some rewards come with different goods your characters can use, such as guns and armor. Make sure to equip your character with any items you obtain that can be fitted to them.
You can also outfit your character with the equipment pieces as soon as you earn them during gaming, so there is no requirement for a separate menu or a specific time to do so. Which is really feasible. When you suit your character with the equipment overall power will grow because each item provides a certain stat for your character. When upgrading equipment for your character, you should use the best available because the better the equipment, the more qualities it provides for your character.
This was all about our The Witch: Rebirth beginner’s guide and tips. Make sure to use these above-mentioned tips while playing the game next time. Also, don’t forget to check out our Omega Strikers beginner’s guide.