Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a free role-playing RPG game from the developer EA Mobile and Capital Games. The game is officially launched for Android and iOS players and the title of the game includes a wide variety of heroes from the Star Wars expanded canon. The game involves a huge number of heroes with a lot of updates, and this necessitates the need for a guide list as finding out the most promising hero for you can be stressful and tiring work.
But generally, it is advisable to form only a team at the initial stage of the game. Making one strong team will have the capability to knock the enemies easily. After the latest up[fdate of the game resulted in new characters. These characters are powerful and strong than the previous ones. Follow this team list to have the best team in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.
Jedi group in the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is one of the biggest groups. There is a wide variety of choices to choose from. So it may make you a bit confused. The most important thing while making a good Jedi team is to choose the best leader. So here is the best team under Jedi:
- Jedi Knight Revan – for Attack, Leader (Ancient Journey)
- Grand Master Yoda – for Support (Legendfary Event)
- Bastila Shan – for Support (2D Hard Fleet Batlles and 5B Hard Dark Side)
- General Skywalker – for Attack (Epic Confuration)
- General Kenobi – Tank (Guild Raid)
Apart from this, you can also add Jolee Bindo to heal the entire Jedi allies and Ezra who is a good attacker, and knock the irritating enemies down.
It can be said that Sith teams are one of the most difficult to built-in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. This is because most of the powerful heroes will be unlocked later on and not at the initial stage of the game. But at the same time, Sith Heroes are one of the most powerful units in the game. These teams are dependent on leaders and supporters. So the best team for Sith team is:
- Darth Revan – for attack and leading the team (Ancient Journey)
- Darth Vader – for attack (Unlock via achievements)
- Emperor Palpatine – for supporty (Legenary Event)
- Bastla Shan – for support (7A Hard Dark Side)
- Sith Trooper – for attack (6C hard dark side)
Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader will work perfectly against anyone and Darth Revan and Bastila Shan will be good partners in the team.
Nightsisters are one of the strongest teams in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes as this group has some of the most perfect tanks. This allows them to form a strong synergy between the Old Daka and night sisters zombies which heals all the defeated night sister allies. the mother ensures that all the units in the game are fighting by assisting in the battle. So the best team under Nightsisters is:
- Mother Talzin – for leadership and support (8A ard Light Side)
- Nightsister Zombie- tank (8D Hard Dark Side)
- Asajj Ventress – for support (Squad Arena Store)
- Old Daka – for healing (4B Hard Dark Side)
- Nightsister Spirit – for attack (7F Cantina)
The Sith Empire group belongs to the Knights of the Old Republic game which involves one of the strongest hitters. However, the game does not have many units under the Sith Empire group. The team of the units mentioned below is one of the best and strongest teams against Jedi, Light Side, and the old republic teams. Here is the team list under Sith Empire:
- Dark Revan – for leadership and attack (Ancient Journey)
- Bastila Shan – for sup[port (7A Hard Dark Side)
- Darth Malak – Tank (Epic Confrontation)
- Sith Empire Trooper – Tank (8B Cantina)
- HK 47 – for attack (Squad Arena Store)
Darth Malak and Darth Revan are some of the best duos in the game along with Bastila Shan. The main work of HK 47 in the team is to take down enemies using the abilities of Darth Revan and Bastila Shan. Along with that, he has expertise in fighting against Jedi.
The Old Republic is the all-rounder and adaptive group. The group contains almost all types of units, like heavy hitters, supporters, healers, and scoundrels. This group has a plus point that you can use this team even with a low budget. You can use the T3-M4 to add a ship for you. The best team under the Old Republics is:
- Jedi Knight Revan – for leadership and attack (Ancient Journey)
- Mission Vao – for attacak (7A Cantina)
- Bastila Shan – for support (5B Hard Dark Side and 2D Hard Fleet Battle)
- Jolee Bindo – for healing (6D Hard Dark Side)
- Zaalbar – Tank (3C Hard Fleet Battle and 5D Hard Light Side)
The Old Republic team can be the best led by Jedi Knight Revan who is especially for the old republic of Jedi and therefore it is considered as the best team in the game.
Check out our growing collection of game guides and tips and tricks articles here on MobileGamingHub.