Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a brand new RPG (Role-Playing Game) that is based on the star wars universe exclusively launched for Android and iOS users. This multiplayer mobile game involves turn-based strategic battles between the teams of star war characters that may seem simple but involve a lot of things to do. The games from the developer EA (ELECTRONIC ARTS) are mostly based on making strategies & tactics and therefore require a deep knowledge about them. With a bunch of complexity in the game, new players might get confused at the initial stage of the game.
Therefore we have come up with Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes Tips and tricks. Starting a game doesn’t require any strategies but playing the game with the same consistency does. So let’s start with Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes Tips and Tricks.
Tip# 1 –Basics
Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes has the health indicators of the characters as a blue bar which fills with green bars which generally indicated health. The health recovery of any character is based on the stats and special abilities. Each character in the game performs basic attacks specialized in one attack only which can be assessed from the left button and another ability can be assessed from the right button on the screen. The basic attacks can be assessed anytime but the special attacks can be used in certain intervals of time.
Tip# 2 – Login Frequently
One of the most essential things in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is being an active player. Logging in daily has one of the best benefits of being rewarded with daily free gifts. The game provides you with a daily login bonus which mainly includes free heroes and crystals. Apart from this, you can also earn rewards from the daily missions, play arena-free data cards, etc. So therefore the best way to collect free rewards is by logging in daily.
Tip# 3 – Focus on Playing Matches
The most obvious and important thing in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is playing matches in different modes. There are a lot of modes available in the game such as dark Side battles, Light Side Battles, Squad Arena, Daily challenges, Squad cantina battles, Galactic wars, and events. Let’s discuss one by one about each of the modes in detail:
- Dark Side and Light Side Battles: These are the single-player battles that mainly affect your stats in the game. You need to win the previous battle if you want to unlock the next. With each level, the difficulty of the matches increases, and therefore you need to make your best teams ready for it. the best way to win these battles is to make a team, of Dark heroes and battle them against the light opponent’s heroes. Try not to lose any of the characters in the battle otherwise, you will not be able to get three stars.
- Squad arena: This is PvP mode in which you can combine both light and dark characters and according to your stats in the game, the system will choose your opponents which will be slightly more powerful than yours. This mode is not PvP in actuality as the opponents will not be real human players. You can make rewards playing this mode as there are n total of five matches free for each player.
- Challenges and Events: Like most, RPG games, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes also have various challenges and event tasks to do. the best part of playing the challenge and modes getting exciting rewards.
- Squad Cantina Battles: This mode gets unlocked after reaching the level of 28. They are a bit more difficult as compared to any of the modes mentioned above. The best part of playing this mode is that you will get character shards and unlimited sim tickets as rewards.
- Galactic War: This mode unlocks at level 40 which lets every player fight against their opponents using their entire force of characters. You will get additionally rewarded playing this mode.
So make sure you play all of these modes to get the maximum reward and XP points.
Tip# 4 – Include Characters From These Three Classes
After you have chosen which mode you want to play, now it’s time to choose the group of characters to chose from. There is a total of three basic characters classes which are Attacker, Support, and Healer. You will have to unlock a minimum of five characters from these three classes to complete the matches in most of the modes like challenges, events, squad arena. Apart from this, using characters from these three classes will make your gameplay more effective against the opponents as they are the all-rounder classes in the game.
So this is it for Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes Tips and Tricks. Make sure you follow all of them to be the best in the game. Along with that, if you want Tips and Tricks on more such games, then visit our website.
Also Read: Best Teams in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Leave a Reply