With so many characters in IQI Games’ latest gacha-inspired title, we wouldn’t blame you if you needed a Soul Tide tier list to figure out who best fits your playstyle. Our Soul Tide tier listing, fortunately, assesses the greatest and worst Characters for taking on the difficulties ahead. Tier lists are the most effective approach to picking which characters to seek and spend your resources on since they clearly bring more worth in terms of progression. Players may make their own decisions and use their formations to make the game more fun. Here, in this article, we have ranked the powerful and skillful characters into a tier list.
Apart from the tier list, you will also find the Re-roll guide for Soul Tide at the end of the article.
Super Auto Pets Tier List
- Colcher – Colcher is a Shadow/Ice Doll that specializes in providing frequent heals to teammates. Her unique Buff called Echoes allows all Dolls on your squad to repeat their ultimate move without losing SP but inflicting 60% less damage.
- Nicolette – Nicolette is a Physical/Fire-type Doll that specializes in bolstering Fire-type teams. For that, players will have to opt to use her Fire skill or be a superb DoT-styled DPS unit with her abilities that can cause many stacks of Bleeds. As stated in her passive ability Internal Bleeding- she additionally does 60 percent greater damage to opponents from Bleeds.
- Lilyiro – Lilyiro excels in PvE situations since her passive talent Shura raises her Critical Hit Chance and Critical Hit Damage by 1% and 3%. It happens at the start of each turn, stacking up to ten rounds. This may be further refined to 3% and 5% respectively.
- Mako – Mako is a Fire/Shadow type Doll who greatly increases the damage inflicted by Fire heroes in your squad. Apart from that she can also act as a fantastic Supporter. Purifying Skill enhances Fire heroes’ damage by 35 percent for two rounds and has a 50 percent chance of removing one debuff from all Dolls.
- Akaset – Akaset is a Thunder/Ice Doll. She specialises in debuffing opponents such that they deliver less damage while taking more damage from AOE assaults. AOE attacks are ones that hit all enemies at once.
- Virgina – Virgina is a Shadow-type Doll that excels in Doll Support and DPS with her second skillset. She is one of the free Dolls you receive after finishing the tutorial at the start of the game.
- Ennis – Ennis is a Shadow/Thunder Doll that can boost her Attack using her skills, which are more significant the higher her SP and HP percent is.
- Andrea – Andrea is an Ice/Thunder Doll that specialises in inflicting damage to opponents in the front row, and the more she hits, the more damage she deals.
- Benten – Benten is a Fire/Thunder Doll that could be used as a supplementary DPS unit in the game. The second talent in her fire skill set, Echoing Shot, states that after a Doll from the same team delivers damage, she has a 30% chance to deal damage to a random enemy.
- Yuki – Yuki is an Ice/Shadow Doll that specialises in inflicting greater damage to enemies who are under the effect of more dangerous effects. The second talent in her Ice skill set, Shatter, indicates that she does 35 percent greater damage to adversaries who are under the influence of detrimental effects.
- Asuna – Asuna is a Physical Doll that excels in dealing tremendous single-target damage to the enemy. With Sniper Mode, she may increase her own Attack and Critical Hit Chance by 5% and 20% respectively for two rounds.
- Netsuki – Netsuki is a Shadow/Fire-type Doll who is a unique Support Doll since she can offer 16 SP to all teammates while also enhancing Shadow Doll damage by 10% with her 1st skill ultimate ability Dream.
Soul Tide – Re-roll Guide
- Use a guest account to access Soul Tide.
- To collect the pre-registration prizes, complete the first tutorials and prologue part.
- Spend your tickets to attempt to get the character you desire; if you can’t, reset your game data and start over. If you receive the correct character, make your guest account your new primary account.
Keep in mind that you’ll need to download a patch to try the reroll procedure again after clearing the game data. There is no limit to how many times you can try this, but it’s preferable to do it early on in your game to avoid losing too much progress.