Slime Hunter: Idle Warrior Guide: Everyone loves idle games, right? What if I told you there’s another newly launched idle game gaining immense popularity over time. You can play it wherever and whenever you want, it’s neither slow nor lagging, and you have room for more growth and upgrades. But you do want to know what’s so special about it.
There are hefty rewards for everyone; your character keeps growing without even putting much effort into the game. There’s no end to the adventurous journey and battles. Lots of skins, skulls, pets, etc., are available. Now I’m sure you’re too bored with the intro part so let’s get started with the guide:
Tip 1 Keep Upgrading
Yes, there are so many things to upgrade that you might feel confused but don’t worry. I’ll share the priority list, which means you should upgrade the stats accordingly for quicker leveling up.
There are two things to look out for: Basics and Stats. It would be best if you upgraded the basics in this manner
- EXP Gain
- Gold Gain
- Restore HP etc
Upgrade the stats in the following manner:
- Trampling the weak
- The law of the jungle
Tip 2 Collect Rewards in Slime Hunter: Idle Warrior
You will get immense rewards as you clear the daily objectives and challenges. I mean, there’s no end to getting rewards. Some of the places from where you can get rewards are:
- Inbox icon (daily, achievements: diamonds; repeatable green elixir: for upgrading skills)
- On the left-hand side, you will see tasks like Draw character skins, killing 20 enemies, etc. by completing these tasks, you will get rewards (mostly diamonds). Lastly, you can get rewards from shafk passes, weekly passes, etc.
Tip 3 Buy Items in Bulk
You can use diamonds to buy epic levels skins, skills, and creatures. The epic stuff has a lot of varieties, each with unique abilities to offer. The higher the rank, the better the ability. I would highly recommend you to at least buy 30 minimum in a single go and try to buy more than 50-60 because this way, you have greater chances of getting S level or epic level skins, skills, etc., if out of diamonds then watch ads.
Tip 4 Explore Options in Slime Hunter: Idle Warrior
As the game is really easy, it’s all about leveling up, and the characters kill enemies independently. So to reach higher ranks, you need to step up the game by exploring options like skill, inventory, craft, skin, creatures, etc.
- Skills are needed to be unlocked after drawing the skills from the shop. The higher class levels get unlocked as you level up.
- Inventory is where you will find all the stuff you crafted, like swords, accessories, armor, etc. You can upgrade them in the inventory section as well.
- Craft allows you to craft items, but there are some requirements that you need to fulfill and have the resources to craft them.
- You can keep a creature as your companion. You need to upgrade them and awaken them from time to time, but it’s not easy either because you also need to fulfill the requirements.
- Lastly, you can synthesize your own skin card by placing the types of cards the game asked for.
Slime Hunter Idle Warrior is available on Google Play and App Store. The game is good for those who don’t want much to do or play but want to see their characters grow and get stronger. I mean, idle games are built to keep you entertained with the new stuff they offer from time to time. But compared to other idle games, it’s just another average game blade idle is still better than this one. Share your views on the game through the comments section below.
Also Read: 5 Best Disney Games On Mobile 2022