Skyfall Chasers is a brand-new battle royale with a new concept from the original battle royale games, published by CloudSome. In this guide, we will share our Skyfall Chasers Weapons Tier List.
About the game
Skyfall Chasers is a brand new FPP scavenger battle royale game, it has hero-based gameplay, and a different style as compared to the other battle royale games. In this game, you’re in a team of 3, the battle royale starts with you and your teammates landing on any part of the map. You hunt for weapons, but the catch here is that you have to scavenge for a resource called “Starlight” scattered throughout the map inside crates and breakable objects. Another way to acquire the resource is by getting into a battle with the other teams and taking away their collected resources. Plus, even if you lose the battle, you still have a chance at winning the war, as you can respawn and take revenge on your rivals.
Your heroes also have special skills, that get recharged as you acquire more starlight, either by scavenging or collecting from your defeated enemies. Each hero is unique and it’s up to you to choose your favourite hero and rack up wins and start an early rise to the top in this brand-new battle royale game.
Now let’s talk about the best weapons in the game. We have categorized all the weapons based on their damage and efficiency in a match, so here we go:
These guns are very effective in battle, and are usually the go-to gun for gunfights and can help turn the tide of a battle for you and your team
- Dauntless: This here is an assault rifle, best in combat situations as it can be effective in every area, let it be an open area or inside buildings, the Dauntless will not fail you.
- Battalion: The Battalion is a power LMG that will definitely help you in dealing a large amount of damage in tight situations.
- Big Cheddar: This hefty shotgun is a fan favourite and will give you a huge advantage if you like rushing into enemies and giving them a shock.
These guns will be effective in battle, but their damage is not as great as the Tier 1 guns.
- Bellicose: This an agile SMG with an extremely fast fire rate and quick reload, which will be a great help in close-range combat.
- Ascalon: The Ascalon is an amazing sniper rifle, best suited for keeping your location hidden as you take down enemies from a far-off distance.
- Striker: Striker is a gun with overall stats best suited for giving cover fire from a distance.
These weapons are best suited for the secondary slot as it does not have much damage and efficiency.
- Peacemaker: This gun has a 3 round burst fire, although it offers quick fire and precision the recoil is a bit tough to handle.
- Sonatine: Sonatine is a handgun with average damage and is best used to finish off enemies with little HP
- Spark Buster: This is a reliable melee weapon with a powerful charge attack and is useful in close quarter combat.
This is it for the weapon tier list for Skyfall Chasers and just a reminder these weapons are ranked solely on their use by some individuals and who knows in your hand what can these weapons do.
Also, check out our list of the Top 5 Best Rated Battle Royale Mobile Games Of 2022