Japanese Developer Kemco has officially released the title RPG Infinite Links on both Android and iOS. They have released the official trailer for the title on youtube on October 7th. Kemco is a Japanese video game publisher hailing from higashihiroshima in Japan. They specialize in creating JPRGS with innovative gameplay and immersive narratives. Kemco has also developed other popular mobile. Such as RPG Sword of Elpisia and RPG Bonds of the Skies.
About RPG Infinite Links
RPG RPG Infinite Links is themed around the existence and use of objects called Talismans. Talismans are powerful magical items that contain great power. RPG Infinite Links features deuteragonists Kronos and Serene. They consider themselves siblings, where Kronos is an aspiring wizard. The two are enveloped in a Talisman conspiracy involving multiple kingdoms and the safety of the world. Will they be able to save themselves and the world from annihilation?
RPG Infinite Links is crafted in a unique world. Full of puzzling things. Here are some of them.
- Talismans: Talismans are magic items created in ancient times. Wizards such as one of our deuteragonists Kronos can use them to empower their own magic and gain new abilities. As such these Talismans are worth significant amounts of gold. So everyone from kings, Noblemen to Wizards seek to possess them.
- Skillboard: Talismen found by the player can be equipped onto the Skillboard to unlock new skills. Fatal moves can also be obtained by arranging the Talisman in specific patterns onto the Skillboard.
- Weapons and armor: Weapons, Armor and Talismen can be upgraded by the use of novel materials that the player finds. Weapons and Armor can also improved by fitting them with Talismen fragments.
- Battle Formantions: The player will also encounter other characters to aid them on their journey. These characters can be arranged in certain positions to unlock formation effects. These include increased attack power and restoration skills. More formations can be unlocked by the player by as they encounter new and stronger characters.
- The award system: The award system can also be used by the player to gain rewards from various arena and side quests.
How to RPG Infinite Links
RPG Infinite Links is now available to download on both Android and iOS.
TOn Android, the game has two different versions. One is the free version, and the other is the premium version of the game. The difference between them is that the premium version offers no ads during the gameplay and provides the player with 150 divine gems as a bonus. The Premium version of RPG Infinite Links will cost you $7. Players can download the free version of the game from here and the premium version from here.
RPG Infinite Links is looking to be a promising addition to Kemco’s collection of awesome RPG Titles. But what are your views on the title? Do let us know in the comments below.
Also read: Seven Knights 2 is releasing this November! Pre-registration for the game begins
Leave a Reply