After the huge success of the Rocket League, Psyonix Studios launched a similar game for mobile that is Rocket League SideSwipe. We have been playing Rocket League SideSwipe since the release day. It is quite similar to that of the Rocket League. Rocket League SideSwipe is a 2D car soccer mobile game. You have to put the ball into the opponent’s goal to score. The match is only a 2 minutes game but trust me it’s not easy to goal a score, you need to master the joystick and that makes this game so exciting. Every move of your joystick matters.
Here are some tips and tricks to win every single match.
Enable fast aerial
- There is a button/mechanic in Rocket League SideSwipe called Fast Aerial, this lets you boost and flip at the same time, So you can get into the air faster than you would otherwise.
- Unfortunately by default, this button is disabled.
- To enable it you have to go into Setting then into Control Customization then click on the Boosted Jump Button and Enable it by clicking the checkmark on the box at left side.
- Another important gaming mechanic for freestyling is Spinning.
- The only way to actually spin inside swipe is to double-tap the joystick, this will rotate you until you let go which will put your car back to normal.
- By the perfection of spinning you can pass the ball all over to the goal post.
- This will also helps you to defend the goal post.
- When going for any 50-50 or Face-Off make sure to use the fast aerial button so you can get there faster than your opponent.
- Just by pressing the Fast Aerial Button you can win almost every face off.
- Press it twice and hold it so you jump forword while boosting.
- This will let you get the ball faster than your opponent so you win every kickoff.
Gain more boost
- Whenever two wheels are touching any surface you regain boost, the surface would be either Ground or Roof or even Ball itself
- On the air you running out off boost you can go onto the ceiling or the ball to gain more boost.
- On the ball you can also get a lip reset to do this.
Power of Joystick
- There is no limit how fast you can move your car in a circle, the joystick can be moved as fast as your finger can go.
- Sometime instead of jumping to flick the ball with more power you can flick your joystick up so your car’s front goes into the ball like a flip.
- You can also spin around like a helicopter.
For more such tips and tricks and game guides, stay tuned with us.