Revived Witch, the latest pixel art RPG for mobile, has taken another step toward its global release. Pre-registration for Revived Witch is now live for both Android and iOS. After the launch, all players will receive several rewards. Once the registration reaches 100,000, you’ll also get an SSR character.
Players will begin their adventure in a chaotic Chrono space, unravelling the mysteries of the world’s interlacement. Different puzzles are woven into the changing scenes, providing players with extra enjoyable components to enjoy during their journey.
Players will engage the real-time battle system when they confront enemies, mastering the power of Order and Chaos to overcome their foes. The Pixel Adventure RPG also employs an art style that merges 2D pixel art with 3D lighting, ushering in a new modern pixel-art genre while providing players with an engaging gaming experience.
More Info On The Pre-Registration Of Revived Witch
Global pre-registration begins at 19:30 UTC-7 on August 23rd, with in-game incentives awaiting those players who reach a particular milestone. Here are the benefits to look forward to:
- 10,000 registrations – Mana x 150,000 and Stamina Elixir x 2
- 30,000 registrations – Soul Cryolite x 5
- 60,000 registrations – Large Soul Cryolite x 1（Ten-time Summons）
- 100,000 registrations – A SSR Healer Doll, Warped Hymn-Cynetia
How To Pre-Register For Revived Witch?
So, how do I pre-register for the game? We’ll lead you on how to do so. Here are the steps:
- Firstly, head over to their official website, or click here.
- You will be able to see a “pre-register” button, click on it.
- The pop-up box will ask you for your Email, OS, and code.
- So, firstly choose your OS, Android, or iOS.
- Then enter your email, and click send. You will get an email with a verification code, try checking in spam too.
- Copy over the code into the text box asking for code, then click register.
- Voila, you pre-registered for Revived Witch.
Note – Each verification code will be valid for 30 minutes, and each one is unique for each account. Also, you will get the rewards once the game is out.
Revived Witch looks dope, to be honest. I’m hyped for the game but will have to wait for the release. All of the teaser images look promising. Also, for some reason, I see Emilia, from Re:Zero, and a bit of Megumin from Konosuba, in the teaser pics. But, leaving all that aside, have fun, during the wait, and keep safe. Happy Gaming!
Also Read – Girl Cafe Gun – Everything we know so far
Or read more about Games & Gaming News here.