Rebel Riders is one of those games that you must like because the game comes with the most luxury cars for the players. This game is from the house of King, the same developers behind the world-famous casual game that you just played or hear about which is Candy Crush. Let me tell you about this game this game is all about a vehicle combat action game. For now, this game is available in some selected countries. That’s the reason why we have come up with Rebel Riders Beginner’s Guide and Tips and Tricks article from which you can know much everything before you start playing the game to get a kickstart. So, without wasting a single minute let’s get into it.
Introducing The Basics of Rebel Riders
Rebel Riders provides a game that revolves all around a group of toys. Rebel Rider’s toys are misfits and have been mistreated by their owners. To vent their frustration, toys decide to fight it out in an underground arena and then call themselves Rebels, and with their vehicles, they destroy each other in the arena. Three members of each team start on opposing sides of the Arena.
In the Rebel Riders, game players start with the three vehicles which are Boomer, Ranger, and Laser Ironing. Let’s start with the first car Boomer. This game is a tank in each and every sense of the world. This car is full of functioning tank vehicles and with that, it has a lot of health. This car can distract the enemy with Boomer while our DPS teammates deal damage. It also has an ultimate ability that makes many rounds around us, causing a lot of damage.
The Ranger car is a combination of a tank and a fighter. Ranger is a moderate amount of health and also can take up to medium-high damage. Then the third one is Laser Ironing. It is a purely DPS-based vehicle. Laser Ironing has very low health, but causes the most damage of the three. Laser strike is melee, so players will need to get within range of enemies to deal significant damage.
The Rebels And Rebel Pass
In these Rebel Riders, there are many different kinds of rebels that the players can collect in the game. Now if we talk about the rebel pass the developers are offering the premium version of Rebel Pass for free for now. This game rebel Pass is just like all the other Game Pass and has a free and premium section, The free section has easily obtainable rewards while the premium section contains more rare rewards.
Rebel Riders Game Mode
This amazing game Rebel Rider features five primary game modes: team deathmatch, hide the cache, base bomb, battle toilet and hang.
- Team Deathmatch – Here the team deathmatch is the fast-paced 3v3 multiplayer game mode, team deathmatch has a time limit. the first team to score 10 kills wins the game.
- Hide Cache – If we talk about the Hide Cache, where players have to collect coins or steal from enemies in this game mode.
- Base Bomb – Here players have to take down their opponent’s base with powerful bombs. The team that has caused the most damage to an enemy base wins and that team unlocked two hundred trophies.
- Battle Toilet – Here players have to be the last car parked in this vehicle-based twist on PvP battle royale. A classic battle royale mode. The last toy standing wins.
- Hang – Here you can meet with others players and join the online community war. Hang out with friends here, make new friends, and fight friendly battles against them.
Rebel Riders has two currencies that are usable in-game, which are Bills and Diamonds.
- Bills – Bills are free currency. We can get bills through a free premium Rebel pass from Victory Road and all.
- Diamonds – Just like all the others games, Diamond is the premium currency of the Rebel riders. They can only be obtained through the Premium Rebel Pass and purchased with real money.
Tips and Tricks
After a perfect guide, now it’s time for the Rebels Rider’s tips and tricks for getting a perfect kickstart.
- Tip# 1 – Always remember for completing the daily challenges in the challenges tab.
- Tip# 2- In this game, you’ll get a bunch of upgrade points for different vehicles from Victory Road, make sure you stick to one or two vehicles you like, and only upgrade them with your bills.
- Tip# 3 – In Team Deathmatch mode, always have a teammate nearby so one can help them, and only be alone if one can confident in your ability to kill an enemy on your own.
For today that was all, we hope you enjoyed our Rebel Riders Beginner’s Guide and Tips and Tricks. You can download this game from Google Play and the App Store. For more information regarding this game, you can follow Rebel Riders Official Twitter Account. Stay updated and bookmark our site for more awesome gaming content. Happy Gaming!