Rangers of Oblivion was released way back in 2019, and it provided mobile players with one of the best 3D MMORPG games. However, after two years of its run, the developers have announced that they will be shutting down the game permanently from next month.
Rangers of Oblivion Server Closure Announcement
Today on the game’s official website, the developers have announced that they will be closing down the European and American servers of Rangers of Oblivion permanently from March 31, 2021. The developers said that until then, the game would receive regular maintenance to keep it running. But recharge options will be removed from Appstore and Google Playstore so that players don’t spend money.
The developers provided an tentative closure timeline for Rangers of Oblivion, which is as followed:
- February 24: Announcement of server closure.
- March 11: Closing of all in-game recharge options.
- March 11 – March 29: Refunding the amount to active players. (More details to be followed on this, soon)
- March 30: Removal of game from Appstore, Google Play, and other app stores.
- March 31: Shutdown of European and American servers.
Note: Errant: Hunter’s Soul, which is the Asian version (server) of the game, will continue to run normally.
Also Read: Top 5 Best Upcoming Mobile Games of 2021
Many fans have shown their anger against GTarcade’s decision of shutting down Rangers of Oblivion permanently. According to the fans, the game was running just fine, and there was no need for such a decision. What is your take on this? Do let us know in the comments below.
Leave a Reply