Queen’s Crown Game Guide: If you love otome or dating sim games then this one would be something new to try out for you. This game is similar to the other otome games but the difference is in the style of graphics. In this game, you’re a princess, who turns into a prisoner because of unlucky fate but there’s a twist! You need to play the game to know more. It’s your task to regain glory and position in the royal family. You get to meet charming confidants and start your unique romantic stories with them. There are multiple handsome characters to pick from. You can also choose to become the godmother of children bestowed upon you as gifts. Apart from experiencing an intriguing adventure filled with romance and mystery. You also get to give your princess a makeover and deal with daily Royal tasks. I’m done with the introduction let’s start with the guide:
Tip #1 – Complete the Stories to Earn EXP
You will need a lot of experience to upgrade your character and also this is the only way to climb higher ranks. If you want to get started or want to finish the game very quickly then focus on playing the stories. It’s up to you, whether you want to read stories or not. I would recommend that you go through the story. If you keep skipping the parts then you will not know what has happened and you will find the game boring. The more XP you earn the faster you will be able to do your character upgrade and your rank will also increase if your ranks increase, then you will get more outfits and you will also get to handle more royal tasks daily.
Tip #2 – Save Your Dates and Bond Points for Your Favorite Confidant
Do not rush the dates because then you will not be able to spend bond points and go on dates with other confidants. Once you have decided which confidant you want to have a romantic fantasy with then only spend your bond points and dates on them, do make trysts and give them gifts for more intimacy. This way you will be able to follow a particular storyline with that particular confidant. The game will try to get you patched up with the first confidant that you meet which is Robert but you can avoid this by not taking a lot of actions toward him.
Tip #3 – Upgrade Your Alliances in Queen’s Crown
You will come across different alliances as you move further in the story. Make sure that you upgrade them and spend potions on them to help you during the stories and the battles that come up. Apart from this, your alliances will also help you manage the Tavern, orphanage, etc. From these places, you will be able to collect scrolls and other such rewards.
Tip #4 – Play Outfit Stories and Open 10x boxes in Royal Wardrobe
If you want to get more gifts and rewards and want to progress with your confidant, then make sure you play the outfit stories. In the outfits stories, you will be given particular tags around which you have styled your princess. You can always use the search button to pick out the dresses matching the tags. You must meet the minimum requirements to play the outfit story. Now the tip that I want to share is that you do not spend diamonds carelessly. Save 2000 diamonds and open gift boxes from the Royal wardrobe. This way you’ll get a lot of outfits and accessories which will increase your authority level. (Authority should be your utmost priority if you want to progress faster)
Tip #5 – Make Sure to Go through the Following Places At least Once Everyday in Queen’s Crown
The places will get unlocked as you progress in the game, you do not need to go through them every time but once or twice a day will be enough, you must check out these places to unlock benefits and collect rewards.
- Hall of Fame: Players who ranked first in the ranking events are displayed here
- Rankings: Top 100 players in each ranking list are displayed here
- Tower of London: You can punish the criminals here
- Alliance: Join Alliances created by players from around the world
- Tower Wharf: Only available between 06:00 to 18:00, get rewards for defeating enemies
- Library: Write here to get rewards
- Parliament Debate: Play competitive debates
- Royal Wardrobe: Get new outfits from here
- Celebrations: Sign up your strongest confidant to compete with other confidants
- Banquet: Hold or attend banquets here
- Outskirts– Travel, Gossip, Farm, Royal Forest, Hunt (important), etc.
Other Miscellaneous Tips
- Collect rewards by doing daily tasks and missions
- Participate in Events to get more rewards
- Play the slot machines daily
- Train your godchildren
- Unlock quick punishment after defeating 4 enemies
- Try to increase your rank by doing more tasks, completing the stories, and buy new outfits
- Greet top rankers for diamonds
- Manage store, tavern, and orphanage from time to time
Queen’s Crown is available on Google Play and App Store. That’s all the tips and tricks I think you will need to get started in this game, there are a lot of things to explore if you find anything interesting to share about the game then feel free to use the comment section below. Check another trending otome game: Paradise Island Otome Game.