After the success of PUBG Mobile, KRAFTON, INC launched another similar game PUBG: New State. We have been playing PUBG: New State since the release day. The game is quite similar to that of PUBG Mobile or BGMI but there are major differences also. Here are Ultimate Pro Guide and Tips and Tricks for PUBG: New State.
1. Fast landing
- At First mark your destination.
- Jump at 800 meters from your destination.
- Get a 215 km/h speed by setting up your jump angle at 20-30 degree.
- Now dive at 200 meters.
- And Done.
Fast landing is very important to conquer the match mostly during Hot drops.
2. Use Gyroscope
- Always use a gyroscope with either scope only mode or Always On mode.
- It helps in Aim accuracy and while controlling recoil of the gun.
- Also it feels good and helps in better game experience.
- Here is a Pro Tip for you: When you get the command over Gyroscope you can do a Jiggle.
- If you follow some PUBG YouTube streamers, you must have noticed there is a game strategy of using the joystick more frequently while shooting, this strategy is known as Jiggle.
3. TPP/FPP Switch
- By enabling the TPP/FPP switch you can improve your close range fights in the game.
- When there is an ambush change to FPP so there will not be any blockage in view.
- If you are playing TPP then switching to First Person Perspective will give you better view of the player and also helps to aim over the enemy.
- It can be enabled in Gameplay section of settings.
- Enabling the TPP/FPP Switch gives you an extra control button in the game.
4. Use Max FPS
- Always use maximum Framerates in the game. Because it will give you the best FPS in the game.
- It helps in increase smoothness of the game.
- The game becomes buttery smooth at maximum FPS.
- PUBG New State can be playable up to 90 FPS if your device support that Framerates.
5. USE MORE FINGERS
- Use 3 or 4 or 5 fingers in game.
- It helps in faster and Smoother gameplay.
- Using of more fingers gives you better controls over the game.
- You can aim and shoot at the same time while using more then two fingers.
- By using more then 2 fingers you can move, jump, crouch, while attacking the enemy.
- Here is a Pro Tip for you: While aiming the enemy crouch and pick before shooting this will decrease the recoiling of gun and helps you aim better.
So there were our five must-know PUBG New State Tips and Tricks. For more such tips and tricks and game guides, stay tuned with us.