Where is the C2S5 Box Collector Title? The wait is over! PUBG is back again with another mind-blowing season which will last for the next 2 months. Cycle 2 season 5 is also the anniversary season of PUBG Mobile. They celebrated their 4th Anniversary with the release of War Frame game-themed Royal Pass month 9. There’s also a new epic class in-game title introduced into the season, and it’s placed at the C2S5 Cycle Memory Section. The name of the title is “C2S5 Box Collector Title”. You can achieve this title by playing simply in-game tasks in the Vibrant Anniversary/Holi Dhamaka theme mode. Before discussing the ways to get a hands-on C2S5 Box Collector Title, let me first tell you how to find the items that you need to collect:
C25Season>>>Cycle 2>>>Cycle Memories. “You will have to collect 8/8 to achieve the title.”
Particles Needed To Get The C2S5 Box Collector Title?
Collecting these items it’s not that easy because you will be competing against other players who are also hungry for the title! Collecting all the things in one match is not easy, and you will have like only 5% of the possibility to order all items at once.
- Snowman particle
- Snowboard particle
- Ancient secret particle
- Pyramid particle
- Infected helmet particle
- Wood crate particle
- Cake particle
- Arcade machine particle
Tips and Info to Achieve C2S5 Box Collector Title
- Players will have to collect 8 different theme particles from Anniversary crates; you will have to participate in the Anniversary/Holi Dhamaka theme mode.
- The Anniversary crates are placed all over the maps, and they can be found in Vibrant Plazas and Camps.
- There are 7 vibrant camps, but you will see 2 (highlighted) on the map (vibrant plazas).
- Players can either explore all locations or go for the 2 important ones where 3 items are hidden in each, making a total of 6. In every vibrant camp, there is one crate, while in a vibrant plaza, there are 3.
- Make sure that you choose the location nearest to the plane because you will land faster than other players and be able to collect the item quickly.
- Next, instead of blindly going for the items, clear the area by hiding and killing off the enemies
- Do not worry if anyone else has opened the crate before you can open it again after some time, open it and see what you got in the bag. Next, you can likewise explore the other crates.
- You will receive random particles from the crates. There are chances of getting the same particles from multiple crates too. Also, as these places have crates and a good amount of loot as well, so expect enemies.
- You have two options if you are a pro player, then go and loot the vibrant plaza in the beginning, but if you’re someone who wants to get the title without many fights, then come back later to open the crates.
- If you are thinking of getting the items all at once, then make sure to collect many healing things to keep yourself alive.
- Do not exit the match after collecting the particles; otherwise, you will lose them. You must complete the game, or you can kill yourself by Molotov or frag Grenade.
The locations that have high chances of becoming the vibrant plaza/camp are:
I hope this information will help you achieve the CS25 box collector title easily. Check out another similar game that you might find interesting: Polywar Game. If you have collected the title, don’t forget to share your experience through the comment section below! Happy collecting yall!
Leave a Reply