Polywar is a newly designed online 3D shooting game for all the weapon-maniacs as this is still under development, so many improvements are still pending. Many players have registered, and it’s somewhat similar to COD modes, but apart from that, the characters and graphics are okayish. Now it’s a great online shooting game for bored teenagers. You can install Polywar from Play Store. The tips and tricks of the Polywar match that I will share will allow you to become a professional shooter for sure. So let’s begin.
1 Start with Training Mode in Polywar
If you’re a beginner and have never played many shooting games before, first try the training mode to get used to the controls. All games have almost the same management, but a few minor changes are always there. FPS controls take a little bit of time. Try practicing running around, aiming, shooting, and throwing grenades. Don’t try out the multiplayer modes until you’re comfortable and familiar with the gaming controls. Try to look around and move at the same time. Next, try to shoot while moving. At first, it will be frustrating, but you will get used to it.
2 Learn from Matches
Prepare to lose matches in Polywar in the beginning. When you’re going to the battlefield for the first time, you will lose battles, get respawned, and might end up feeling frustrated. There’s no way out except keep on playing and practicing. Try to manage two kills at least first, then try three, and so on. Also, experiencing real matches is better than killing bots because the human brain works differently, and you will learn a lot. Try to learn from other experienced players or teammates. Look at how they move around the map and switch weapons, and make the kills. In TDMs, try to stay with your teammates if opponents are good shooters.
3 Choose Your Weapon
You must choose weapons carefully. We know that the weapons are not for sale, but they get unlocked after clearing the levels, so try to clear them as much as possible. Look at the stats of weapons; it gives a lot of information. Also, having weapons do not mean you can do the panic firing. Stay calm, aim and then shoot the opponent. Some of the weapons that I would recommend would be:
- AK47 available at level three; it’s a great overall weapon as its damage is 30, accuracy 200, rate of fire 8.3, etc. Also, it’s moderate weight so that you will have good mobility as well.
- M4A1, if you get hands-on with this one, I’ll assume you’re a pro already because this weapon is available at LVL 14, and it’s similar to ak47 but has a better rate of fire. Some other weapons that you can use are UZI, KRISS, etc. (using snipers are not good unless you’re good at it)
4 Change the Control Settings of Polywater
The most important thing is to check out the controls. There is a shoot, aim, reload, etc. button on the right-hand side, and on the left side, you can use it to move/look/shoot/both. Some of the gaming settings that you can change if you have gotten little used to the controls would be:
- Overall sensitivity– 50-65%
- Change layout to four-finger mode if you’re good at it
- Activate quick change weapon option
- If you want a static joystick for moving around, you can also activate the option.
- Change the type of fire button to the only button because if the finger moves from the bottom to the upper part of the screen while moving, the player starts shooting.
Features of Polywar Game
- The weapons in the game are free, and you can unlock them after clearing the levels. You can either choose to play with AR or sniper or a freaking grenade launcher; the choice is yours!
- You get modules by playing matches and gaining rewards. You will get scopes, silencers, etc., from matches.
- Buy or sell your skins and trinkets to other players in the marketplace.
- Reloading is quick and different modifications available for some real pact action too.
- Customizable controls
- Good game optimization allows high fps, which takes less space, and Polywar can be played on weak devices.
- Many maps and modes are available, like shooting range, team mode, gun game, and duels.
- You can use skill streaks to get an RPG or grenade launcher.
- Constant updates and active community
Some Improvements Done by the Team:
- They improved the player movement speed (if the player carries heavy weapons then slow speed vice versa for light weapons)
- Animations improvement
- The clip size of MP5 increased to 30 rounds.
- Automatic reload at zero ammo included.
- Errors and bugs fixing done
Lastly, I’d like to say try to win as many matches as you can to collect rewards to level up and get better weapons and skins. Do not play cluelessly, and try to play more strategically as you level up as you will get better players. I hope these tips and tricks will help you to become a pro in Polywar and you can check out Bear Rope Hero Security City if you want to play a game similar to GTA. Share your gaming experience with me; now go and own the AK47!
Also Read: Top 10 Best Platform Mobile Games In 2022