The Pokémon Unite launch comes closer and closer and it’s gotten us really excited. This unique take on a MOBA game, and a Pokémon one, is the perfect combination. As we get closer to launch, more and more content is coming to light. This time, we’re going to talk about the new stadiums in which you will play the match. So let’s get right into it!
Before we talk about each stadium, let’s talk about the basic parts of each stadium.
- Base: Where your match begins. When your Pokémon is knocked out, it will respawn here.
- Goal Zones: These are the main battlegrounds! You must deposit Aeos Energy here to score goals. Hectic battles will take place here so make sure you coordinate well with your team!
- Central Area: This area is filled with tall grass. An area of strategic moves. Hide here, plan your attack against the opposing team or other wild Pokémon.
- Paths: The paths are located near the goal zones. Play well in this zone to make it easier to earn points and score.
- Legendary Pit: A legendary Pokémon will reside here which you must beat. Doing so will give you a whole load of extra points and will also give your opponent’s Goal Zones defenseless. So make sure you use this to your advantage.
The Remoat Stadium in Pokémon Unite
Remoat Stadium is the first map we will talk about. This stadium is for 5v5 battles. It has a legendary pit that contains the Pokémon Zapdos. Beat it and enjoy the advantages that come along. Remoat has a beach area with the Pokémon Drednaw. Beat it to earn EXP points and shields for your allies.
Shivre City Stadium in Pokémon Unite
A snowy battle! Shivre City guarantees a challenging battle in Pokémon Unite. This map has only one goal zone so there’s going to be a constant battle to control the map and score points. On this map, you will also find Speed Flux zones. These are special paths that will give a temporary boost to your Pokémon’s movement speed. Using this region smartly will give you the upper hand. You can also use Sitrus berries to heal your Pokémon along on way on this fast path! Defeat Avalugg in the central area to place a barrier on the team’s goal zone.
Auroma Park Stadium in Pokémon Unite
Next up, comes Auroma Park. This is a 3v3 battle so you need to choose your team wisely. This Legendary Pit features Regigigas and KOing him will give you a tonne of points. Defeat Abra in the central area before it teleports to get greater EXP than normal. The unique part about Auroma Park are the conveyer belts. Like the Speed Flux, these are special paths that allow high-speed traversal and give you the opportunity to trap enemy Pokémon! Also, both teams here share the same goal zone, assuring some interesting battles.
The Mer Stadium in Pokémon Unite
Last up, we have the Mer Stadium, featuring 4v4 battles. This stadium is pretty basic with Zapdos at the Legendary pit and other regular features. But the twist here is that there are only three goal zones per team. So playing on this map will require a lot of strategic thinking and planning.
As you can see, each stadium brings something new to the table making repeated playing a lot of fun. I cannot wait to play this game.