Pokémon Unite will get a whole new update tomorrow; i.e. Wednesday the 4th. The update includes quite a lot of bug fixes, text fixes, a few balancing tweaks, and a new spectators mode to the growing game.
A ton of free stuff and goodies have been added in the previous updates so far. The new updates reduce things like battle damage, restore HP for a while longer for over a dozen of pokémon characters – Charizard, Gengar, Eldegoss, Venusaur among many others.
When does the Pokémon Unite Update Release
According to the official Pokémon Unite official website, the update goes online on the 4th of August 2021; on Wednesday which is tomorrow at 12 AM PDT/ 7:00 UTC.
In order to activate this new patch, you will have to restart your game again after 12 AM PDT/ 7:00 UTC; after which you will be given to download the new update.
What the new Pokémon Update will include
Here’s all the info we could get on the new updates that will be released tomorrow –
Changes being made to the pokémon
- Cooldown time reduced
- Attack effects on opponents increased
- Acrobatics damage increased
- Aerial attack damage increased
- Flight attack damage increased
- Bug fixes
- Night slash attack damage increased
- Sucker punch damage increased
- Sludgebomb damage increased
- Petal dance move added
- Solar beam attack cooldown time reduced
- Cotton spore attack upgraded
- Cotton guard upgrades
- Unite move update
- Attack stats decreased
- Blaze kick damage decreased
- Pyro ball damage decreased
- Defense, special defense stats increased
- Sing affect increased
- Dazzling gleam effect upgraded
- Bug fixes on attacks
- Shadow ball damage increased
- Hex move downgraded
- Dream eater move up scaled
- Whirlpool damage increased
- Dive attack damage increased
- Power punch attack damage increased
- Bone rush bug fixes
- Basic attack bug fixes
- Snow warning bug fixes
Visit our blogs for more such articles on Pokémon games, news, and guides.