Pokémon Go took the mobile gaming world out in a storm when it first came out and mostly because of the unique concept of merging the Real and the Virtual worlds.
A real-life adventure game for Android and iOS platforms, where everyone gets to live out their childhood fantasy of becoming the ultimate Pokémon trainer; where you venture out into the real world discover and hunt pokémon
You complete your Pokédex as you fill it with exotic pokémon from all around you; you travel with your favorite choice of pokémon as your travel companion just like Ash and Pikachu. Whiles incubating and growing your pokémon in their eggs; you can participate and compete with other players from around the globe in epic battles at the Gym.
Here we’ll be sharing a list of all working codes of Pokémon Go that you can use to receive ultra balls, berries, and other exclusive rewards.
Pokémon Go Codes of 2021
- KUAXZBJUTP3B7 – Samsung Galaxy avatar items
How to redeem the codes in Pokémon Go?
Unsure on how to use these codes, we got you covered! There are two really simple methods, just follow these steps:
- For Android/iOS Users:
- Step 1: Open the Game and tap on the gear icon on the bottom right side of the game.
- Step 2: A new Tab will pop up, tap on the Gift Code Button.
- Step 3: Enter the codes from the list above in the ‘Please Enter Gift Code’ section.
- Step 4: Click on the Confirm button and you will receive your reward.
- For users using website redeem codes:
- Step 1 – Head over to the official Pokémon Go Rewards website by Niantic.
- Step 2 – Log in with your account.
- Step 3 – Enter any active code.
- Step 4 – Hit the redeem button and check your account for the rewards received.
The codes provided above are currently working, but expire fairly quickly, we advise you to redeem these codes as early as possible; the publishers will be releasing new codes in the near future. We constantly are on the lookout for new codes and updating our current list of Active Codes for the game, so we recommend you to keep checking up on our blogs occasionally, and to bookmark this page as well.