My Singing Monsters is one of the most intriguing mobile games we’ve ever played. This isn’t because the game’s mechanics are particularly novel or inventive, but rather because of its unique presentation, which revolves around hatching and raising a vast range of monsters that, when placed on your islands, begin playing tunes and generating lovely music.
Explicitly put, My Singing Monsters is a base-building game in which you must gradually increase your assets by building structures and hatching and raising monsters. When these monsters are placed, they create coins as resources. Meanwhile, you may construct a variety of facilities, such as bakeries, where you can spend money to make goodies that will level up your monsters and improve their coin generation when given to them.
You’ll also gain XP as you level up monsters, construct structures, and complete missions, which will help your account level up, giving you access to additional monsters and facilities. So, in this article, we will tell you a few tips and tricks to help you perform better in the game. Let’s get started then.
1. Obtaining more coins
Coins are the primary form of currency in My Singing Monsters, and their usage is simple. This currency may be used to buy and place buildings, as well as to purchase monster eggs. They can also be used to make sweets at Bakeries, which can then be fed to your monsters to raise their levels and increase the number of currency they produce over time.
And while we’re on the subject, the most common ways to earn money in this game are by passively collecting coins from your singing monsters, selling unwanted monsters once they’ve hatched, or performing game tasks.
2. Keep the Monsters Happy
Try to make monsters happy. Your currency supply increases when your monsters are happy! But be smart about what you buy for a monster’s happiness. Consider the cost and if it’s best to buy it now, wait for a bargain, or not at all. Use the Storage structure to your advantage. Monsters will still be happy with the decorations in the storage facility.
3. How to Upgrade Monsters?
You may feed treats to your present monsters to provide them XP, which will aid them to level up. It boost the amount of currency they create over time. The maximum number of coins they can carry at any particular time also increases by levelling up.
Treats in My Singing Monsters are made by spending coins at the Bakeries. You’ll obtain more treats at the end of the production time if you spend more coins. However, the higher the monster’s level, the more treats it will require to advance to the next level.
- When it comes to Ethereal Island, only transport one of each Ethereal at a time because you may breed more readily there.
- Concentrate on progressively boosting monster levels rather than investing all of your food resources on one monster. Your progress will be slowed as a result.
- Don’t level up the Dipsters past level 10, as they hardly make any coins.
- Get a tonne of single elementals on Ethereal Island and Magical Sanctum. They make a lot more shards, s ingle elementals that are extremely rare and even better – epic.
- Make use of the social features! You can acquire Starshop items and diamonds on Tribal Island!
- Remember to use wishing torches; they improve your odds of breeding uncommon monsters and can be lit for free by friends.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Platform Mobile Games In 2022