Mushroom wars 2 kept me awake till 4 in the morning, I wanted to keep playing, but my battery died. This game is highly addictive because it’s adorable and challenging at the same time. You will not believe me until and unless you see for yourself, so I urge you to give it a try at least once so that you’ll be able to know why I said so. It’s no doubt an award-winning real-time strategy game.
The tactical gaming mechanism of tower defense and hero skill elements of MOBA is just like a cherry on the cake. You may not know this, but Mushroom Wars 2 has already received three awards! Which are: Best Mobile Game, GTP Indie Cup 2017, Best Multiplayer Game, Casual Connect 2017, Best Strategy Game, White Nights. Mushroom Wars 2 gets challenging as you level up, so what should you do to win the matches and complete the campaigns? My mate, I’m here with my magical tips, which will allow you to win games 90% of the time! Why not 100% come on no strategy or tip can be 100% success; the other 10% is luck!
1 Focus on Production
Many people focus on attacking villages as soon as possible. No, that’s completely wrong- as the game is all about strategy, you must utilize everything available at hand to gain victory.
- Firstly see how many troops you have.
- Secondly, reduce the percentage of the group if the places neutral areas are smaller and need a tiny amount of soldiers to capture it.
- Thirdly, try to capture villages as much as possible. This is the reason I keep winning because instead of focusing on attack, I build up my army to overthrow their empire.
- Use Particular objects like increased troops production zone to produce units as they are 2x faster. Blocking troops production zones are those zones that have no greenery around them and are idle for forges or towers. Slow down zones are zones through which units will stroll.
- Now that you know about the particular objects, I’ll tell you a unique trick. If you have two towers, convert one of them to a production unit (the one further away from enemies); once you have 60-80 more soldiers than your enemies, convert it back to tower, and yes, do not forget to upgrade the villages.
- Villages are robust and resilient, so make sure to upgrade them. If you lose too many towns, you will eventually lose the game.
2 Use Buffs in Mushroom Wars 2
Use buffs or particular skills against your opponents. Your opponents will not know which type of unique ability you are using, which is your advantage. I would highly recommend you to get Stella or Marty-O if possible because their special skills are excellent! But that doesn’t mean you will lose if you play with Rudo. I defeated Marty-O many times, so it’s not totally about the character abilities, but it’s all about how you use them. Just like the famous saying goes, “Even the strongest sword is useless if the person doesn’t know how to use them.”
Rudo’s abilities are:
- Defensive walls: Use this skill when you need to protect one of the critical villages near the tower.
- Boost of swiftness, use this near the enemy towers to enter their building and capture it quickly Magic Star; use it only when the army is ready to take down many villages at once
- Sabotage, I wouldn’t say I like using this, but it’s up to you. Sabotage lets the army gets equally divided and attacks all the nearby enemies.
- If you use Marty O, then his hypnosis, spy, and fog of war are beneficial, and for Stella, the best ability is to increase production speed.
3 Plan Your Moves
Planning plays a critical role here.
- Once you capture half of the area, wait for some time and see what your enemy is doing.
- Keep swapping your army here and there, so your enemy won’t know which village has more miniature army left. It’s is a constructive tip, if used the right way you will surely win all matches.
- If you see that your enemy increases army to only one place, avoid attacking that area. Keep defense of the first few villages strong. Change tower to towns and when you get more soldiers, convert it back to tower.
- Once you see at least 100 more soldiers than him, attack the village, which you assume to have shallow soldiers. I’d advise you to go for the deep inside ones because they will think of keeping their front strong and won’t expect such an attack.
- Use unique skills, as I mentioned in the previous tip.
- Also, make sure to upgrade villages and towers for a smoother victory.
4 Know Your Stuff
You must know all stuff related to the game like- The higher the level of the village, the faster it produces warriors. It also increased production speed, defense, and capacity. Towers shoot enemies but do not produce units, and Forges improve attack and defense. You can convert any building into a forge. Morale increased performance of army it will grow if you capture villages and decrease if you lose. Increase passive abilities and equip yourself for better abilities.
Features of Mushroom Wars 2
- Conquer enemies’ lands, upgrade your fungi base and lead your mushroom pals to victory
- More than 200 challenging missions
- Brainstorming challenges
- MVP and co-op modes are available.
- You can play with your friends, and up to 4 people can participate in the battles.
- Command mushroom armies in real-time!
- Upgrade your fungi base, capture battle map objectives, and lead your tribe to victory one tower at a time. Plan your defenses strategically and blitz through their frontlines in more than 200 challenging missions!
- Play ranked matches to feel the real competition of strategies.
- Various modes and events are available.
- Summon epic heroes with unique abilities and appoint them as generals to get more powerful
- Power up your tribe by using buffs and defenses in real-time.
Mushroom Wars 2 is available on Google Play and App Store. What are the best tips I could come up with? If you think you have better suggestions to share, then do share with me through the comments section below, and if you are looking for a similar game, check out Infinity Clan.