Do you think you can keep a finger on your smartphone longer than others? If your answer is yes, let us tell you that you can easily take home a prize of $100K. Popular YouTuber ‘MrBeast’ is hosting a tournament where the player who keeps his finger on the smartphone for the longest time will win a cash prize.
What is Finger On The App 2?
Last year Jimmy “MrBeast” Donaldson revealed ‘Finger On The App,’ a mobile app/game where contestants had to keep one finger On the smartphone, and the last one to leave would win the cash prize. Finger On The App 2 is a sequel to this game with the same simple concept – touch your phone longer than anyone else and take home the cash prize. However, since it’s a new app, it’s much better, smooth, and even contains many new elements.
This new app developed by Beast Interactive Games offers a bigger prize pool which stands at $100K. The old app was all about one chance; even if your finger was accidentally removed, you would be out. This is why Finger of The App 2 now offers players with lives. However, these lives need to be purchased or earned in the new battle mode, and only a maximum of 3 lives will be allowed in the main game (the $100K one).
How can you win $100K in Finger On The App 2?
The first and foremost requirement to participate in the $100K game is to be physically located in the United States, Canada, or Mexico. Players from other countries are not allowed to take part in the tournament. Now the second thing is quite simple, all you have to do is download the Finger On The App 2 and be the last man standing.
Last year in Finger On The App, MrBeast had to end the game himself after 70 hours when four players remained, and no one showed signs of leaving. He gave each of them $20,000. So now this might look tough. But don’t worry, we have got some tips and tricks for you.
Tip and tricks to win $100K in Finger On The App 2
- It’s a one-time event. The game will start on March 20, 2021. If you miss it, you miss it forever.
- It is estimated that the game will end in about 72 to 96 hours.
- The event is sponsored by Lords Mobile: Kingdom Wars, so you might get some challenges related to this mobile game.
- It’s obviously better, to begin with, three lives (maximum) than one.
- Stay alert; the devs time and again put some small in-game challenges to kick out any bots or hackers.
- Take care of your health – eat, stay hydrated, don’t go crazy.
- Turn off Siri or Google Assistant because if they pop-up, you will lose.
Also Read: Top 5 Most Downloaded Mobile Games of 2020
So that will be all the news on Finger On The App 2; we will cover one story on you when you win the challenge. So go ahead and try your luck. Also, if you win, remember who gave you all the tips xD.