The all-new Mobile Legends: Bang Bang patch 1.6.64 update is out for the advanced server. In patch 1.6.64 you can find many things, that the developers have done adjusted with several heroes – such as Melissa, Ling, Faramis, and much more. So let’s take a look at Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Patch 1.6.64 Advanced Server.
Buffed Characters (changes that increase capabilities)
Ling no longer has fifteen percent Crit Chance from the start of the game.
- [Skill 1] (~) – 10s >> 20s (Cooldown), 35 >> 30 (Energy Cost)
- [Skill 2] (↑) – 230-305 >> 300-400 (Base Damage)
- [Ultimate] (↑)
Extra Damage: 150% >> 125%
Skill 2] (~)
Damage Transfer: 65% >> 70%
Mana Cost: 50-0 >> 75-0
- Muddles can now link summoned units.
(The above adjustments are summarized as follows:)
- To Linked Heroes: 197.5% >> 187.5%
- To Linked Summoned Units: 150% >> 187.5%
- To Creeps: 100% >> 125%
- To Minions & Unlinked Summoned Units: 150% >> 125%
- The Guinevere’s enhanced basic attack no longer restores HP on hit.
- The Guinevere’s enhanced basic attack no longer reduces Energy Wave’s cooldown on hit.
Physical Attack Growth: 9.5 >> 12.5
15% >> 12% is new extra damage per weakness hit
Duration: 2s >> 2.5s
- [Optimization] (↑) Wanwan can now cast her Ultimate while jumping.
- [Skill 1] (~) Damage: 150-250 + 200% Physical Defense >> 120-220 + 250% Physical Defense
- [Skill 2] (↑) Damage: 80-180 + 40% Magic Power >> 80-180 + 60% Magic Power
Max Stacks: 5 >> 3
Extra Damage Per Stack: 10% >> 15%
New Effect: Damage dealt to creeps – increased by fifty percent.
[Skill 1] (↑)
Base HP Regen: 150-250 >> 175-250
Base HP Regen: 400-600 >> 400-650
- [Skill 2] (↑)
First Three Attacks’ Damage: 100-150 + 70% Total Physical Attack >> 150-200 + 75% Extra Physical Attack
Fourth Attack’s Damage: 200-300 + 100% Total Physical Attack >> 300-400 + 150% Extra Physical Attack
- [Skill 1] (↑) – Developers has fixed an issue with miya, where the damage didn’t scale with the skill level.
- 10-60 >> 10-35 (Base Damage To Primary Target)
- [Skill 2] (↑) Dash distance increased, and the skill casting experience optimized.
- [Ultimate] (↑) Skill width increased; the landing point now better matches the skill indicator.
Boosted Minotaur’s strength in the non-Enraged state.
- [Skill 1] (↑) – Minotaur enhances his Basic Attacks for the next 3’s, dealing extra damage.
Buffed Atlas’s damage potential.
[Ultimate] (↑) – 360 + 120% (second Attack’s Damage), and 360 + 180% (Magic Power)
- [Skill 1] (↑) Fixed an issue where the skill couldn’t critically strike.
- [Skill 2] (↑) This skill can now deal damage to minions.
Adjusted Charater (Changes may increase/decrese capabilities)
Fixed an Zhask issue where Nightmaric Spawn wouldn’t attack enemy heroes in certain cases.
Dev. Also have optimized the targeting of Mind Eater cast by the Nightmaric Spawn.
New Effect of Zhask: The frenzied Nightmaric Spawn, which is summoned by Zhask upon death will lose part of its HP in every 0.5s.
Nerfed Charaters (Changes that decrease capabbilities)
Extra EXP: 22-50 >> 15-50
Lifesteal: 46-60% >> 32-60% (Scales with level)
[Skill 1] (↑)
Base Damage: 290-665 >> 340-665
- [Attribute] (↓) Base Physical Attack: 99 >> 90
- [Skill 2] (↓) 250-450 >> 225-400 (Base Damage)
Base HP: 2769 >> 2569
HP Growth: 205 >> 225
Deadly Thorns’ damage slightly reduced.
Taunt Duration: 2s >> 1.5s
[Skill 1] (↓)
The continuous damage of Gatotkaca is no longer doubled against minions.
[Skill 2] (↓)
Control Duration: 2s >> 1.5s
Cooldown: 60-50s >> 54-46s
Few adjustments to Faramis’ skill set.
[Passive – Vicious Retrieval]
Now only skill of Faramis when itshits on enemy heroes will going to produce soul fragments.
Faramis absorption range, HP regen, and shortened respawn time (Increased)
[Skill 1 – Shadow Stampede]
In the Shadow state Faramis can now also move through the obstacles.
[Ultimate – Cult Altar]
In the ultimate the faramis enters the Specter state and also can turns his surroundings into the Nether Realm for a while. Allied heroes who can enter the Realm will now also enter the Specter state.
- Blade Armor (Nerfed)
- Cursed Helmet(Nerfed)
- Twilight Armor (Nerfed)
- Guardian Helment (Nerfed)
- Haa’s Claws (Buffed)
Also Read – Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Tank Tier List