In Mobile Legends Bang Bang, as we knew that there are several characters and all of them have been divided into a different classes. Today we are going to talk about one of the most famous marksmen Granger: Best Build, and Emblem. As we knew that there is no marksman like Granger and since it was released in the year 2019 it has become one of the most popular characters of this game. Granger does not use the mana and also he doesn’t have the energy bar, which makes this character one of the powerful characters of the game. He does not rely on the attack speed, pure attack damage, whereas the others characters depend on those things.
Granger is one of the characters who can be played in the golden lane or jungle and even he can dominate in tha game. Therefore in this article, we are going to talk about Granger’s best build, and emblem because for making Granger the most powerful character in the game you are going to need its best build and emblem. So let’s get started.
Before going into the best builds, and emblems, let’s take a look at Granger’s skills. Granger comes with the four skill sets, where one skill is passive and the other four are actives.
Remember that Granger can only fill up his gun with six bullets at a time and the last sixth bullet does the critical damage. He can deal in the basic attack, physical damage 50 and he gains only fifty per cent attack speed for the items and emblem.
Skill One – Rhapsody
Granger can shoot 6 bullets in the aimed direction and each of the bullets deals 45 (+70% Total Physical ATK) Physical Damage to enemies. ( Cooldown – 2sec in max level)
Skill Two – Rondo
In this skill, the granger can dash towards any aimed direction and his next two basic attacks are shot within 5 seconds which will deal like 10% extra damage. Each time Skill 1- Rhapsody successfully hits an enemy hero,(0.5-second cooldown).
Skill Three – Death Sonata
In this skill, granger transforms his violin into a canon and fills it with all bullets. He then shoots two Super Bullets towards an aimed direction, and the last bullet deals Critical Damage like his Basic Attacks. These Super Bullets explode upon hitting the first enemy hero, dealing 80 (+70% Total Physical ATK) +12% of the enemy’s lost HP Physical Damage to enemies nearby and slows enemies by 80%.
Best Emblem Set
At the time when we talk about the best Emblem set then the custom assassin emblem set, which is one of the best most suitable emblem set for the Granger character. Put points in Agility so you can roam all around the map much quicker than the next max Invasion can deal more damage, and unlock the last Assassin Emblem Killing Spree, for which it will restore fifteen per cent of HP and will increase the player’s movement by twenty per cent for the next five seconds.
The best spells for Granger are the flicker and purify because Granger’s character’s crowd control effects and the stuns are the weakest points for him.
We know that Granger is a marksman so he not going to need more than the three damaged items. My recommendation is for you to have the cooldown reduction items and the defence items. Now let’s take a look at some of the best builds for Granger.
- Raptor Machete – this can help for the best jungle item. It will also allow the character basic attacks to slow the target by 30% for 1.5s. You will gain an extra 25% exp and 35% gold when jungling and will recover 4% HP upon slaying creeps.
- Warrior Boots – Warrior Boots will provide movement speed and Physical Defence.
- Blade of Despair – Blade of Despair will increase the player’s Physical Attack by like 25% on attacking enemies with HP below 50%. (Lasts – 2 seconds)
- Brute Force Breastplate – Brute Force Breastplate item can be said as one of the most important for this character as it will provide both Physical and Magic Defence.
- Malefic Roar – To penetrate the target’s armour.
- Hunter Strike – Hunter Strike for Dealing damage to any enemy unit 5 times in a row will increase movement speed by 30% for 3s(Cooldown – five seconds).
- Magic shoes – it can reduce CD and can replace the warrior boosts for the sustain.
- Berserkers Fury – it can help you for more critical damage hits.
- Malefic Roar – it needed to penetrate the target’s physical defence.
- Blade of despair – it can be used for dealing the extra damage to enemies below fifty per cent HP.
- Brute Force Breastplate – it will help you to increase HP and physical defence.
- Queen Wing – it can help you for reducing the damage received when the HP is below forty per cent.
That all conclude our Mobile Legends Bang Bang Granger Guide: Emblem and Best Build. You can download Mobile Legends Bang Bang Tier List game from Google Play and the Apple Store. For more information, you can follow the Mobile Legends Bang Bang Official Twitter Account. Happy Gaming!
Also Read – Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Tank Tier List