MementoMori is an AFK idle RPG with breathtakingly exquisite visuals. The Live2D engine is used by the game to produce some truly outstanding character and backdrop art. As they travel the world liberating cities from a mysterious curse, players will assemble a team of gifted Witches, each with their own special skills. In this article, we will discuss MementoMori beginner’s guide and tips.
One of the few idle games releasing this year, MementoMori, boasts a constant number of 1 million pre-registrations. The game is more of an artistic creation than a functional game because it is focused on providing the best music and art. MementoMori is a free-to-play game that can be downloaded and installed through the iOS App Store and Google Play Store.
MementoMori Beginner’s Guide
MementoMori is not a difficult game to play, and we highly encourage players to investigate the various witches and their stories as the game is a visual pleasure. Finally, please keep in mind that games like MementoMori are not one-day sprint races, but rather marathons in which participants are rewarded for logging in every day and acquiring resources. The only way to progress is for the player to be consistent. In order to help players get the most out of their experience, we’ve included a comprehensive overview of all the fundamental systems in this MementoMori beginner’s guide. Read along to find out more.
Combat System Basics
When you first start, your team will fight little skirmishes while you’re away from the game, earning you resources over time. To progress through the game, you must fight boss battles manually, albeit they are still mostly automated. You’ll start by assembling your team. MementoMori’s characters are divided into three classes: Warriors, Snipers, and Sorcerers. All characters have a colorful orb on their portrait that represents their soul affinity.
Warriors fight with swords, doing a lot of physical damage, and their major stat is STR. Snipers use rifles and deal physical damage, but their damage scales off of DEX. Sorcerers are the only class that can deal magical damage, and their damage scales off of MAG.
Different Currencies in MementoMori
MementoMori focuses heavily on currency, offering various sorts of in-game currency for various purposes. Players should be aware of these currencies if they want to progress in the game as quickly as possible. The prudent use of these currencies determines the rate of your early-mid game progression. In MementoMori, we will look at the three key currencies utilized to advance in-game:
- Gold: Gold is one of the most plentiful currencies in MementoMori: AFKRPG. Gold can be obtained from a variety of sources, the most important of which is the idle rewards that players receive after a certain period of time. Gold can also be obtained by completing in-game missions, achievements, events, and developer prizes in the event of maintenance. Gold is made abundant because it is used abundantly. It’s generally used everywhere, with a focus on leveling up your witches, improving your equipment, and purchasing materials from the market.
- Diamonds: Diamonds are extremely rare, as they are the premium currency. As previously stated, diamonds are mostly used to purchase summons for use on various summoning banners. Diamonds can be obtained by completing daily missions, events, in-game incentives, and story missions. Players can also buy them directly in-game by making an in-game microtransaction and paying real-world money. Diamonds are sometimes given out as a kind of compensation for in-game issues such as bugs or maintenance time.
- EXP Orb: EXP Orbs are required for leveling up your witches and raising your overall player level. The higher the player level, the more game options are available to them. The AFK prizes in the idle chest are one of the finest ways to get these EXP Orbs.
Increase the Power of your witches
The game requires players to empower their collected Witches in order to achieve advancement. In MementoMori proper preparation and focusing on a small roster of Witches will be your most valuable assets. Instead of seeking high-rarity new Witches from the Invoke system, you should prioritize making Witches stronger. Below are three methods to empower witches:
- Leveling Up: Leveling Up is one of the best ways to boost your witches’ general strength without causing any problems. Leveling up your witches directly improves their base stats like Health, Defense, Attack, Speed, and other things. Many of the skill damage multipliers are determined by the proportion of these characteristics, hence these stats are essential to the witch. Fenrir’s second active ability, for example, does damage to all foes based on 350% of her Attack stat. As a result, the greater her Attack stat, the more damage she will do with her skill. Witches can be leveled up by consuming both Gold and EXP Orbs.
- Awaken: Although it may be considered a bit of a pay-to-win strategy, Awaken is one of the best ways to directly boost the rarity of your witches. This is rigorous because players will need a duplicate of the witch to awaken them. At later levels of awakening, gamers will additionally need 2, 3, and even 5 duplicates of these witches. To be sure, that’s why a pity exists where an SR witch is assured every ten summonings. Awakening enhances the rarity of the witch, which raises the witch’s initial stats.
- Equipment: Equipment is the foundation of any witch, as it provides additional stats to the witch that wears it. MementoMori has six different categories of equipment. Each equipment slot must be filled by one of these types. The various sorts of equipment are — Weapons, Armor, Helms, Vests, Gloves, and Boots.
Although the game is largely an idle AFK battler, it has a steep learning curve, so be prepared for the trials ahead. To play, all that is required is consistency. This was all about MementoMori beginner’s guide and tips. We hope you find this article helpful. Also, do check out Memento Mori Tier List