Check out below to know the best cost cards in the marvel snap game! Marvel snap has not been released long ago but has surely gained huge popularity in the card game genre. If you have been playing the Marvel Snap game for quite a time now and wondering about the best one-cost cards, two-cost cards, and three-cost cards then you have come to the right platform. Here we will guide you on the best cost cards that you can use to play the game progressively. So let’s get started!
Best One-Cost Cards
These are the cards that you will be playing first in the game. So these cards need to be wisely chosen as it will help you in deciding all other cost cards at the higher level. Here are some of the best One Cost Cards which you can use –
- Nightcrawler – This one is the most common choice for every Marvel Snap lover. If you have got a strategy and want a particular spot or change locations then this card turns out to be the best of all. You can switch to any location you want.
- Iron Fist – With this card, you can play your cards in an unplayable location. So this becomes a great choice to defeat your enemy in a place where playing the cards won’t work.
- Sunspot – This one is also a very powerful card where you can highly rely on unused energies. Sunspot has the ability to use all the remaining energies when you need them the most. If you are going to use Infinaut too, then sunspot is the best choice at the start.
- Elektra – You can get her and finish off all other one-cost cards of your enemies all at once. Elektra also helps you to get to the higher of Mojoworld.
Best Two Cost Cards
Now here is the list of the best two cost cards which will help you get moving more strategically in the game. Of course, do remember the choices of the cards you make here will help you decide the fate of the higher-cost cards in the game.
- Armor – The best defense card you could ever have. This card helps you protect higher cards and all your great buffs at locations where the effect of the opponent’s card won’t work. For example, Shang-chi won’t work on armor.
- Daredevil – Want to know what card your opponent is playing? Then this is the best card to know it. Check what your opponent is playing at Turn 5 and strategize your gameplay accordingly.
- Angela – You might be surprised by her ability to power up other cards. You can use her along with Sunspot and Nightcrawler to get the best effect out of her. If you have a strategy where you are going to go slow, then she is the best choice.
Best Three Cost Cards
Here are the three cost cards, that will help you gain an advantage over your opponents. Remember you are now in the middle of the game, and this card needs to be perfectly played to gain an advantage over your opponent.
- Killmonger – A great and most common choice for players to use this in the 3rd energy level. You can attack your enemy and all their 1-cost cards will be blown off. Killmonger is more powerful than most of the 1-cost and 2-cost cards no matter what advantage your opponent has gained. It’s best to use killmonger as a three-cost card.
- Venom – Choose this card when you have destroyed other cards at the location as Venom takes up power from the destroyed ones and can help you get the best out of everything you choose.
- Thor – The great thor is no less than anyone. You can play this card to get the Mjolnir chain reactions. Thor is underrated but trusts us its power is not just +3 you can increase him to a power of 10. Thor works best with Odin as it will help you gain extra buffs on Mjolnir.
So here we come to the end of the post. The next time you play Marvel Snap does not just forget to use these cards in the future and strategize your game to victory! That was all, keep checking out us in the future too for the best Marvel Snap game guide. Marvel Snap is available on Google Play and the App Store for free.