After opening the game up for pre-registration last month, Netmarble has finally announced the global release date for Marvel Future Revolution. The South Korean gaming studio, which has already partnered with Marvel once in the past to create “Marvel Future Fight”, announced that their newest collaboration will be releasing globally on 25th August 2021.
Details about Marvel Future Revolution:
Although Marvel Future Revolution is an RPG like its precursor, “Marvel Future Fight” there is one key difference. This time, the players have been offered an open-world playing experience! The players are tasked with defending “Primary Earth” which was formed when multiple Earths converged in the multiverse, as a member of the newly formed “Omega Flight” team, against some of Marvel’s iconic super villains like Green Goblin, Red Skull, M.O.D.O.K, Baron Mordo and Red Goblin. Brand-new locations like New Stark City, Sakaar, The Hydra Empire, Midgardia, and many more will be available for the players to explore this time!
Characters Available in Marvel Future Revolution:
At launch, Marvel Future Revolution comes with 8 iconic Marvel characters for the players to choose from, namely:
- Captain America
- Captain Marvel
- Black Widow
- Iron Man
- Doctor Strange
All of these characters will be outfitted with iconic costumes from the comics and along with that, each character also comes with a massive selection of over 400 million costume combinations to choose from.
The game features various modes, and as you progress through the game more multiplayer content opens up for play, this includes:
- Blitz: A battle between a 4-person team and iconic Marvel super villains.
- Special Operations: Perform superhero duties like civilian rescue and defense.
- Raid: Perform real time raids with powerful Marvel characters in a team.
- Omega War: A grand battle in which 2 players pick 10 characters each and battle each other.
- Dimensional Duel: An intense battle where even a split second decision can determine the outcome.
- Releasing globally on 25th August 2021.
- Open-world RPG.
- Includes super villains like Green Goblin, Red Skull, Baron Mordo, M.O.D.O.K and Red Goblin.
- Brand-new locations like, New Stark City, The Hydra Empire, Sakaar, Midgardia and many others.
- 8 Iconic superheroes like: Captain America, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Star-Lord, Storm, Black Widow, and Doctor Strange.
- 5 Game modes like: Blitz, Special Operations, Raid, Omega War and Dimensional Duel.
Pre-registration has now been open for a month, but if you still haven’t pre-registered yourself, you can still do so here for Android and here for iOS. Moreover, pre-registered players also get one of the following comic-inspired rewards upon release:
- Red Widow costume for Black Widow.
- Secret Empire costume for Captain America.
- Air Force Pilot costume for Captain Marvel.
- Defenders costume for Doctor Strange.
- Black Armour costume for Star-Lord.
- Marvel Now armor for Iron Man.
- Spider-Punk costume for Spider-Man.
- 90’s costume for Storm.
After looking at the 50M+ downloads that Marvel Future Fight has on Google’s play store, it is clear that countless people must be impatiently counting the days down to the release of Marvel Future Revolution, and considering what all the game has to offer, the hype seems justified. Lastly, what are your thoughts on the game? Which character are you waiting to get your hands on? Do let us know in the comments!