Have you ever wanted to play an RPG game but didn’t have the time to? Well, Little Hero IDLE RPG is the perfect game for you. Little Hero Idle RPG is a game developed by LinKing. Little Hero is a ground-breaking action RPG that combines traditional pixel art, creative idle gameplay, and fierce boss battles all in the palm of your hand. It’s a pretty enjoyable game with adorable pixel graphics, and the gameplay is also extremely addictive. If you’re planning to download the game and don’t know much about it, this is a perfect guide for you!
About Little Hero IDLE RPG
When you first open the game, you’re made to choose between a male and a female hero character. After making your choice, you’ll be sent to the “Silent Forest,” where your hero will automatically attack the monster that appears in front of him. The monsters keep spawning one after the other, and your hero will keep auto-attacking them. Defeating enemies will reward you with experience points and a selection of equipment that you may use to improve your strength. You must be wondering how can you actually play the game. Well, for you to contribute to it, you can just tap the screen multiple times, and your hero attacks the enemies faster than usual and gets done with them much faster which then results in faster leveling up. It is not required that you do so, but if you do, you will be able to complete the levels much faster. Since this is an IDLE game, your game runs and progresses without you being there as well, so when you come back, you earn a bunch of rewards without doing much.
Fighting and Stats
Your Hero’s stats are his or her parameters.
- STR (Strength) is a stat that affects a hero’s health and physical damage.
- DEX (Dexterity): Has an impact on Hero Hits and Physical Damage.
- MID (Mind): Affects Hero MP and Element Damage • VIA (Vitality): Affects Hero HP and Extra Armor
- Armor: Affects Hero Dodge (Armor isn’t just for decreasing damage!)
- Block: Chance to totally deflect incoming damage (by parrying the attack!)
- Hero Attack Interval is affected by Attack Speed (Attack Speed) down to 0.05 sec. Weapon Attack Speed/(1 + Total Attack Speedup) is the formula.
- Chance of receiving HQ gear: Affects your chances of getting better gear (up to 2,000 percent )
- Additional XP: Up to 1,000% maximum
- Element Resistance: Effectively decreases enemy element damage. The difficulty of the Element, Nightmare, and Hell stages lower Hero Resistance by specific ratios. A Hero with a negative Resistance will suffer more element damage, up to 100% maximum.
Your Hero’s Elemental Powers
The Hero has the opportunity to use Element Power in battle. The sort of element called is determined by the current Element Physical Damage.
Flame: When Fire Physical Damage is at its greatest, it unleashes an explosive explosion that inflicts massive damage on the Creep.
Frost: Unleashes frost breath to lower Creep Attack Speed while Ice Physical Damage is the highest.
Plague: When the Creep’s Poison Physical Damage is at its greatest, it discharges a lethal poison that does DOT (Damage Over Time) to the Creep for a brief time. When Lightning Physical Damage is the highest, a thunderbolt is released to stun the Creep.
Your Hero’s Physique and enhancing it
You can acquire bonus stats by enhancing the Physique for 9 sections. Due to the change of gear, the additional stats granted by Physique augmentation will not be cleared. Physique enhancement is divided into five stages (each with 100 levels; a total of 500 levels). R1 is the starting rank, and as the main stage progresses, the rank cap will be unlocked (all difficulties should be cleared). You can only up-rank a part once it has been upgraded to the current rank’s maximum level. Upgrading parts costs some Diamonds. Each enhancement raises the amount of physique augmentation by one.
Due to the change of gear, the additional stats granted by Physique augmentation will not be cleared. Physique enhancement is divided into five stages (each with 100 levels; a total of 500 levels). R1 is the starting rank, and as the main stage progresses, the rank cap will be unlocked (all difficulties should be cleared). You can only up-rank a part once it has been upgraded to the current rank’s maximum level. Upgrading parts costs some Diamonds. Each enhancement raises the amount of physique augmentation by one. [Magik Droplets] are consumed during physique enhancement. The more [Magik Droplets] required to enhance a part, the higher the part level.
About the World Map
This game also contains an intricate map system. There are the main stages where they have a select number of enemies to defeat and at the end, you are faced with the main boss. Completing one stage adds to your level, for example, if you complete five levels under normal difficulty, Normal level 5 is achieved.
There are also areas such as Oak Land, Tower of Trial, and Demonic Realm which requires you to be at certain normal or extreme levels. They’re very tough to achieve and take a considerable amount of time to unlock each of them.
Stages and Difficulty
There are six levels of difficulty. The greater the struggle, the greater the return. At Normal 50, the Expert difficulty unlocks. Expert 50 unlocks Hell difficulty. At Hell 50, the Banel difficulty unlocks. At Bane 50, the Debacle difficulty unlocks. Debacle 50 unlocks the Doom difficulty. In Doom 51-100, the adversaries battle in groups. At the same time, you’ll be fighting many adversaries. Rebirth resets your progress, so you’ll have to start from the beginning. You must stay online to defeat the Boss when you challenge a new stage. When you challenge it offline after that, it will be cleared automatically. You can loiter in any stage you’ve cleared, where only Creeps will spawn and no Bosses will.
- Expert: Reduces Element Resistance by 30% for Heroes; Creeps have the Physical Damage Mitigation stat. . Hell: Reduces Heroes’ Element Resistance by 50%; Creeps have Physical Damage Mitigation as a stat.
- Bane: Reduces Element Resistance by 70% for Heroes; Creeps have the Physical Damage Mitigation stat.
- Debacle: Lowers Heroes’ Element Resistances by 90%; Creeps gain Physical Damage Mitigation; Bosses gain 15 seconds of Execution immunity.
- Doom: Heroes’ Element Resistances are reduced by 120 percent; Creeps get Physical Damage Mitigation as a stat; Bosses are immune to Execution for 15 seconds.
- Element Dungeons: Heroes’ Element Resistances are reduced, and Creeps have 100% Physical Damage Mitigation.
This game is extremely relaxing and requires you to put to least effort and earn the most out of it. There’s not much to learn about it too, just the basics that we’ve mentioned above and you’re going to be a master at the game. So, if you decide to give Little Hero IDLE RPG a try, Happy Gaming!
Also, check out – Little Hero Free Gift Codes