Lineage 2M is MMORPG mobile game with stunning graphics and overpowered character design. Lineage, 2M is gaining tremendous popularity nowadays. Here is a Lineage 2M beginners guide for you all.
After killing the first 8 mobs with the worrier in the menu prologue there will be a character creation screen where you won’t spend much time as you spend in other related games. Why? because there is no character editor available in this game. You have to choose different classes and races available only. Also, there is not much difference between the classes and races. The only things that changes are the base stats and nothing else.
Classes and Races
Don’t expect skill differences between the races, there is no difference in skills among races. So if you are expecting 24 classes then, unfortunately, there are only 5 classes available.
- Dark Elf
Picking Elf or Dark Elf as ranged classes do a lot better than the milling ones in the beginning. Also, as an elf, you won’t need arrows so you will spend less and consume arrows so that you can use them later for upgrading.
Also, one of the most exciting features in Lineage 2M is, When you reach a certain level, you can change to a class higher than the class you selected at the start of the game.
Class advancement is at Lv1 / Lv 5 / Lv 40 / Lv 65 / Lv 80 A total of 5 stages can be achieved through exclusive quests.
As you start your journey there will be 3 types of quests
- Yellow Quests: This is a story quest and it will give you the highest rewards in the game and just guide you through entire game process.
- Green Quests: The green quests are the guide quests that gives you small guidence about the game itself.
- Orange Quests: This will be available after level 14, these are optional quests that you will still want to do as they also give you a lot of rewards.
Run to the quest is automated but don’t forget to enable the auto button as you reach the quest area.
- The best camera view is Quarter View as it feels more comfortable to play in battlels. The Action View is nice but very practial.
- Kill Portions can be activated to use automatically by pressing anagram in the settings you can adjust at what percentage you will start using portions.
- At level 3 you will be able to teleport almost any quest instantly for free upto level 20, so make good use of it to recognise your time